“Very pretty place with good food”
Review of Del Mar Cafe

Del Mar Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: Snack bar on the beach with typical italian sandwiches, pasta and pizza. All kind of cocktails.
Reviewed September 10, 2018

This place has a beautiful little bar with a great ocean view. Good prices. The pasta was very good.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We went to Angela and Marco s restaurant every morning ,for good Italian coffee ,before going to the beach . Their staff are very friendly and attentive .The authentic Italian food is excellent and reasonably priced. It’s a great place to enjoy the sunshine. A little bit of Italy in Greece.Looking forward to going back to Del Mar Cafe, Naxos soon.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

They are so welcoming and lovely! The food,drinks and coffee there is so good! We had pasta,pizza and panini while we were in Naxos:) and his wife makes the best virgin mojitos in Naxos, so she must make a good one with alcohol as well ! If your in Naxos you have to visit them and get Italian food !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I am italian used to travel for business and fun, according with TripAdvisor this restaurant is among top best 10 in Naxos but unfortunately what you get is far from a good Italian Restaurant, the fritto misto was not only coming from frozen fish but very dry and with small part of fish very bad , same the Pizza coming from frozen base unacceptable, also the Linguine very poor, Only good things was the service young and kind

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Normally I head straight to a greek taverna while on a holiday in Greece. However I had an absolutely rubbish dining experience the previous night and besides, Del Mar was the only quiet place as they didn't have World Cup game on. It looked good, it had a table on the pavement for me so I thought I would give it a try. I'm so glad I did. It was absolutely wonderful. And such a relief after the previous night distaster in another place!
Everything is perfect in Del Mar. A glass of prosecco? Yes, of course. A lovely waitress from Naxos? Tick. The most gorgeous food? Absolutely! Good cutlery? Naturally! The owner coming to have a quick chat? Sure! Cooling breeze? Well, of course. Good music? Yes. No joke, even the cat was obliging and posing for a photo! And I kid you not, the fireworks went off in the distance when I'd finished my meal!
It was wonderful and the food so good I literally licked my plate clean!
Thank you, Del Mar, for that evening.

Date of visit: June 2018