“Excellent, outstanding”
Review of Stelida Restaurant

Stelida Restaurant
Price range: US$17 - US$69
Description: Fresh creative Greek and Mediterranean cuisine using the best local Naxos ingredients, fresh fish and seafood. Romantic atmosphere and chilled music by the pool at Kavos Naxos.
Reviewed September 5, 2017

This restaurant is part of the hotel, but seems to operate slightly independently. But the main issue is the food, clearly a cut or two above any normal taverna. There's an attention to detail, a degree of innovation, some experimentation, all resulting in food that's just a lot better than elsewhere. Unsurprisingly it's pricier, but not significantly more, and it makes a real change from taverna life. The service is accomplished and both the views and general ambience are striking.

Barbnax, General Manager at Stelida Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thanks for your review SRJB, its great to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant. And from all our Stelida team thanks to everyone who has taken the time to write a review, we really appreciate it and will be open with our delicious food until 8 October this year, then for summer 2018 from May. See you soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Lovely view before the light goes, nice setting. Service was pretty good, a little bit pretentious but this is probably because this is the only decent restaurant in Stelida. For the island of Naxos I found the food was average, I can say this as this visit was at the end of our 7 night stay on the island and we found the quality overall to be high. This restaurant is more expensive than the restaurants in Agios Prokopios. Stelida is basically just hotels and if you don't want to walk down to Avali or into Agios Prokopios and don't mind paying a bit more and would like some nice surroundings then come here by all means it is a nice overall experience. I have one complaint which was that my prawn linguine was supposed to come with tomatoes, 3 of us had the dish and there were no tomatoes visible on mine,I advised the waiter who acknowledged this then when I asked him again I was instructed to look for them in the pasta. I did and found one. On another day I probably would have made more of this as I felt this was not addressed satisfactorily, however we were all in good form and I was happy to let it go. They do have a childrens menu and can provide crayons and something to draw on which is a plus. The bill was Euro 210 for 7 adults and 2 children which was relatively expensive compared to the rest of the island but by no means broke the bank. So, if you are in Stelida, don't want to travel far, don't mind paying a bit over the odds, then worth a visit.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, courtesy at the top, superb sea view, surrounded by plants and flowers!!! Recommended.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

We were staying in a lovely villa right down the street so Stelida was our local spot for dinner, drinks, and dessert. The food is delicious, the spot is lovely, and the staff at the restaurant are helpful, kind, and terrific. We loved coming to Stelida!

2  Thank elscott12
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

No question that this is by far the best restaurant in the area. Refined food, amazing setting with fantastic views (and the pool during the day). Unbeatable!

2  Thank Andreas S