“Cute cafe”

Cafe Hide Away
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Lovely homemade breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice was a delight.
Latte served with cinnamon and cocoa on the side!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We visited here twice during our stay on naxos, the first time we had just arrived off a long ferry and ordered toasted sandwiches. They were lovely to arrive to, also at €2.50 we got lots more than what we were expecting!
We went again just for drinks, we got two glasses of wine, a free nuts, for €6 this is so much cheaper than anywhere else we visited. The location is beautiful and the owner was absolutely lovely she made us feel so welcome. We can’t recommend this place enough, the food is all homemade and not at all expensive for the quality you’re paying for.. definitely recommend and would 100% return!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast here twice. I'm not sure why we came back after the first time (maybe because there are only so many places in the town) but both times I was disappointed by the food you get and the price you pay for it. The English breakfast costs 9 Euro which is about 20-30% more than average and I could probably eat two portions with no problem. It's not bad, just overpriced. You also never get a receipt. I don't mind that, but given they most likely don't pay taxes on those orders with no receipt it's even more a reason to say the prices are way too high. We got a lot better value at other places in town and wouldn't really recommend coming here.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Had a great breakfast here. Lovely filter coffee. The lady who served us and we assume owns the Hide Away is lovely. Very cosy and relaxing place. Would visit again.

1  Thank jeff h
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I went to this cafe to have a breakfast. I asked for a greek coffee (with my breakfast) but the lady who served me said they couldn t do it because they only had one gas for cooking..we were only two customers(!!) And really how much time you need to make a greek coffee ..3 min? Plus I ordered an orange juice additionally (that cost 3€) and they brought me the small glass of the breakfast's..other than that it was nice n tasty