This year we spent 2 weeks in Agios Prokopios staying at Dimitra for the first time. It is a nice and affordable hotel just a couple of minutes walk from the beach. Nice rooms, a small but charming pool and free Internet access if you bring your own laptop (otherwise 3 Euro an hour in the reception).
Highly recommended for anyone going to Agios Prokopios.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dimitra is situated in a quiet location, in the Agios Prokopios area of Naxos Island, 10 minutes by car from the port of Naxos.The distance from the magnificent sandy beach in Agios Prokopios is only 165 yards. The hotel's location, far from the crowds, makes the accommodations ideal for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Dimitra Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dimitra Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Dimitra Hotel Naxos/Agios Prokopios