“Excellent Service”

Golden Beach Patisserei
Reviewed September 26, 2017

My friend & I visited the cafe for a drink whilst on a walking holiday & were very impressed by the friendly service offered. The type of coffee we asked for was done to perfection. I rarely write trip advisor reports so it takes alot to get me to send one. Well done 'Golden Beach' & thankyou.
David Taylor

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious breakfast at this little bakery. The waiters are kind and our eggs were really good!

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Visited the cafe on several occasions. Amazing friendly staff, ice-creams are delicious especially the pistachio ice-cream... coffees are great quality-lovely terrace, shaded on the sea-front, great to see the world goes by... competitively price- family friendly... highly recommended!

2  Thank Laure S
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful cafe and owner. A beautiful location, across the street from the sea, beautiful open cafe, high ceilings. The coffee is AMAZING!! My husband has been missing his filtered coffee and I have not had a good Decaf coffee since we got to Naxos. I've been having to drink Nescafe, which just isn't as tasty, but here, they offer all coffees, everything❤️

1  Thank saundrella
Reviewed June 20, 2017

We dropped in for afternoon ice creams and drinks on a couple of occasions, served both times by a charming waitress on the cafe's large & airy terrace close to the junction of the seashore and the main road in to Agios Prokopios. The cakes certainly looked tempting, too!

1  Thank Stephen F