“The bes taxi man in all the land!”

Friendly Taxi & Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We provide professional taxi and tour services with friendly and informative service. Contact us today and let us provide you with 5 star service! Karibu Zanzibar!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I was referred to Lukman from a girl I met on a snorkeling trip (Randa!). I texted him to see if he can take my husband and I to the airport from our hotel. He showed up on time, was so polite, and very entertaining!! He laughed, joked around, and told us the history of Zanzibar as we made our hour journey to the airport. I wish I would have met him earlier in our trip, but nonetheless it was a pleasure to meet him at the end. He is excellent; if I ever go back I will definitely ring him. Thank you again, Lukman! Miss you!! :)

FriendlyTaxiAndTours, Owner at Friendly Taxi & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review. Welcome again to Zanzibar, karibu tena!

All reviews
"tree"
"locals"
"company"

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I booked an airport-hotel transfer and Stone Town excursion with Lukman, and everything went smoothly and as envisaged. Lukman is an easy-going and amiable person and altogether reliable and professional. Pricing is very competitive too, so I would recommend his service to everyone visiting Zanzibar.

Thank you very much! Karibu tena Zanzibar!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I came to Zanzibar alone for 6 days and
I was lucky enough to meet Lukman at the airport, when my designated hotel transportation failed to show up.

It was probably the best thing that could have happened to me. Lukman turned out to be all i needed for a perfect vacation- punctual, reliable, reachable and also very kind and helpful for whatever other question or need i had.

I traveled with him to Stone town and Prison island as a driver and a guide- he is a professional and knows his stuff but we also had the best time!!!

In my view, Friendly taxi&tours- especially Lukman- are very RECOMMENDED to experience all this magical place has to offer.

Hakunamatata:)

Very glad you enjoyed our services and Zanzibar island! Asante sana! Karibu tena Zanzibar.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Lukman is a great person, we really enjoyed driving with him. He is super friendly and fun and also always on time! Thank you very much!

We did all our driving during our holiday with Lukman, and I can really re recommend him!

Thank you so much! You are welcome again to Zanzibar, karibu tena Zanzibar!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Took a trip to Zanzibar and needed a driver to pick us up from the airport and drop us back to the airport once the vacation was done.

Very fair prices compared to taxi or hotel taxi services.
Very professional he is waiting at the airport with a sign with your name printed on it.
Lukeman is amazing guy very friendly and takes good care of u.

Would recommend him to everyone needing a driver while in Zanzibar.

FriendlyTaxiAndTours, Owner at Friendly Taxi & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are very happy you really enjoyed your stay in Zanzibar and the service we provided for you. We also hope you return soon and when you do, let us know, we will be waiting for you at the airport.

Karibu!