See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I was late out and on my my to Copenhagen, so from a search machine this hotel popped up. it looked ok, but no bath and toilets, I thought ok I have done that before, and looking at the pictures from the hotel it looked like a place you could survive.
when I arrived there I couldnt hardly get in trough the dor opening, very small. the reception looked yeah as it looked, a smiling asian girl was sitting behind the counter with a water heater in her lap, its cold she said and the heating system isnt working. I paid and here was no elevator. took some time to get the lugage up to the room. when I opened the door to the floor I was staying at, a old dirty yellow colour hit you in the face, I was close to get out, but gave it a chance. the room was not at all ok, there was a bed, a chair, a very small table and a zink, thats it, and once upon a time they had white walls, not any more. I went out to take a look at the bath and toilets. it has been seen better, I will not make a full description of what I saw, just say that there are still people who cant find out how to flush. I simply went outside serching for a toilet when needed. breakfast was included, never seen such a borring dish, no I will stop here, and just say I was so lucky that I was called out for a job, so after 3 nights I left, the plan was i should have 9 nights. I did pay up front, but I have to say the hotel manager was very fair and refunded the nights I didnt use.
not for disabled and wheelchair user.

Room Tip: didnt see any good room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

The price is cheap for Copenhagen but expensive for what you get. We stayed in a double room with shared bathroom, we arrived to two single beds so moved the furniture around to sleep. Rooms are very basic, bed and a sink. My partner had a very uncomfortable sleep...I can sleep anywhere.

Bathrooms were unisex which is not ideal, we also didn’t bring bring flip flops which was a mistake! Note for anyone traveling here soon!

Breakfast was hardly breakfast, a bread roll and coffee. We didn’t attend the second morning and chose the lay in.

It’s fine if you are used to hostel conditions, but I wouldn’t stay longer than two nights!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

These people are con artists. Do not book here. We turned up before their check in time advertised on their website, and the place was closed. Doors locked, shutters down on windows, no one around. No instructions on how to get in. I phoned them 3 times, no answer at any point. I had to book another hotel.

I then emailed them to explain my situation. They claimed I didn't phone them. I then sent screenshots of their website and of my recent calls record. No answer to email, and £71 taken from my account. These people have ripped me off, and I am seeking a criminal investigation into their fraudulent behaviour. Avoid at all costs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt P
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Cheap for Dennmark - that is expensive as for the conditions. Problems with Wi-Fi. Very thrifty breakfast. For 1-2 nights at most. But not far from the city center - even for a walk. Not much in the close surrounding.

Room Tip: No lift - do not go too high
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

DON'T GO IN THIS PLACE! If you look from outside the building looks very bad, but it's nothing compared to the inside. Rooms are dirty and have a disgusting smell. Shared toilets are even worse. In the room for 5 days nobody entered to clean and change towels. Water sometimes is strangely white and not clean. Beds are uncomfortable and it's very difficult to sleep. Windows let cold air enter the room and there are rusty pipes all along the rooms. They give us only a soap. No shampoo or shower gel. Breakfast? It's a joke. Tea, coffee and only a few bread, jam, butter and two pieces of low quality cheese and salami. But the worst thing is the owner. He's an obnoxious cheater who thinks guests are there to be robbed. Be careful! He tried to asks us other money, inventing that we pay for 4 days and not for 5. Luckily we had receipt and his attempt failed! Denmark police should close that place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends