All reviews cable tv sari sari store white island highly recommend this place cdo tour boat wifi port
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I highly recommend this place for a group traveler because the rate is very affordable and the room is very spacious.They have air-conditioned room,cable TV and a WIFI (big advantage to those who can't live without internet LOL BUT don't expect much). The place is just near the road and right across the White Island though you need to rent a boat to get there.

A kitchen is a plus too! if you like to cook on your own and there is a restaurant but if your are on the budget there is Sari Sari store nearby. Its not a exclusive place so don't expect luxury in anything. The place looks like a residential property but definitely a recommendation to everyone.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I stayed my last two nights in Paguia during my trip in Camiguin and I was satisfied with the room rates and the service. The owner was so considerate for adjusting the room rate since I was a solo traveler. They are very warm and kind to their guests.

Some of the advantages of this place is being near to the "port" going to white island, restaurants, and resto bars.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

I booked through the net and it's fairly regular experience for me.

Pros:

-clean
-near restaurants at Yumbing
-new units
-near terminal to white island
-daily rates

Cons:

-intermitent supply of water ( maybe because my room was just recently built)
-tour guides are always in the vicinity asking guests to avail the island tours

Overall average accomodation at Camiguin.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and accomodating, as well as the driver of the cab. Cheap tour package also and everything was a breeze, no problems encountered in our stay with this place. I should recommend having an outdoor shower for the guests.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I recommend Paguia's Cottages if you're on a budget and are planning to go to Camiguin Island. It is located in Mambajao near Paras Beach Resort. White Island is just near and you can ask them to arrange the island visit since they have their own pump boats to get their guests there. The room was clean and provides your basic needs. The owner was very considerate enough to adjust the room rates he has given to me before hand since my two other friends backed out last minute. They were also helpful enough to arranged our stay in cdo.

Date of stay: November 2015