“Fabulous ice cream”
Review of Dolce Cafe

Dolce Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lakones
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza, Contemporary, Bar, Cafe, Wine Bar
Description: Modern Cafe patisserie with beautiful views across the sea. Drinks, ice cream, confectionary & fresh pizza.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We called here on our walking holiday and what a lovely surprise....our guide said the ice cream was really good and he was SO right - one of the best we have had. Worth finding this place with amazing views and great ambience!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We (4) got a taxi from beach area up to Lakones. Discovered Dolce restaurant and were thrilled with our find. We had cocktails from the upper deck with the most amazing views ever, across to Corfu town and mainland Greece/Albania. The guy who served us was so obliging and we had lots of long chats about living in Corfu. Stayed for dinner and were not disappointed. Excellent food, and ice cream was heavenly. Cant recommend this place enough.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

What a view, and the meal was excellent. Staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and enjoy our visit. Ice cream made on the site was exceptional.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We go to Dolce every year. Not only for the amazing expansive view of the west of Corfu, but the lovely food and amazing milkshakes.

Seriously, these are amazing milkshakes.

Plus, the owner probably saved my life last year. When I was stung by a wasp while traveling up to Lakonnes on my scooter.
I had a severe reaction and he quickly gave me medication and drove me all the way to hospital in his van.

He even stayed for a while at the hospital to make sure I was ok.

When I returned the next day to thank him and offer him some money for fuel ect. He kindly refused and said "I would do the same for anyone."

Totally amazing!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

The best freddo cappuccino in Corfu!!! My day always began with this tasty cup of coffee, wonderful lounge music and amazing view!!
Thank you guys !!!!
By the way, mojito is amazing too, as well as ice cream)
Don't hesitate to Visit this lovely place for good drinks and marvelous view!!!
Will miss you !!