“Superb”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Aguada
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Great service and even greater food. All fresh and the music is a plus++
The kiwi syrup is really good

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Excellent desert with fruit, Nutella, crepes, chess cake, raspberry, blueberry, white chocolate and bananas. I will visit again.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Just landed to this place by casualty, and It's amazing. The people, the food, atmosphere, wine ara amazing. Totally recommended. Cousy, elegant, and casual at the same time...

Reviewed September 7, 2016

After dinner, we needed something sweet. I looked up a place to get crepes and found this one. I really enjoyed my crepes....Strawberries and Nutella. It was sooo good.

My son and husband also had some. They had caramel and white chocolate. My sister in law had an all fruit one with white chocolate. We all loved. Another place to go back to when I return to PR.

1  Thank Geri168
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I went with my family searching for a dessert. It' s a tiny place but have a great taste and awesome employees. And is in the center of Aguada a great place for family and couples.