“Awesome!!!!”
Review of Melvo's Cafe

Melvo's Cafe
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Aguada
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: Melvo's Café is a coffee, bistro and deli shop were you can get breakfast all-day, grab a sandwich, wraps, quesadilla or salad with our unique style and enjoy our 100% puerto rican coffee as you wanted, hot, iced or freeze. we also prepare smoothies with natural fruits. and we served lunch from 11 to 2:00 pm.
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food!!! Great costumer service, a great place for a date, reunion, to brunch!! Delicious coffee, huge breakfast!!!

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

These guys had the honour of breaking my Puerto Rican breakfast virginity :D Hahahaha! As it was my first ever Puerto Rican breakfast with the Megaton Omelet, monte cristo pancakes, the French toast & bottomless mimosas and the Best coffee so far that i get in my visit yo PR and it has to be the best goddamn breakfast I had in my life! I was in a sugar coma by the end of it, but I'd do it all over again & again (in fact, I did a day later with my family!). The staff are super friendly & the portions enormous.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Fully Satisfied! More than was expected! From coffee, to mimosas to brunch plates! A must go to place in the West Coast

Reviewed November 12, 2016

Stopped by for breakfast on the way to the beach after reading some reviews. There was one other table in there other than us when we arrived around 9:45 am. We ordered a breakfast sandwich and an omelette. It took almost 40 minutes to get our food.

I get that things move a little slower here but when we are the only table and order seemingly easy to prepare food we weren't expecting such a wait.

The food was very good once it did arrive though.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Melvo's is not a fancy big place. However the food and flavors are. Melvo the owner has implemented his traveling experience into the dishes he serves at his joint. Everything is good with fancy top of the line ingredients. It's a place worth visiting everytime you can.