“Just like the photos”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

katie_aaa...
Port Hedland, Australia
“Just like the photos”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Being Bali, I was skeptical that the photos were too good to be true and I was actually really nervous we were going to show up and the place isn't up kept or 10 years older than the photos (previously happened to me). BUUUT we are delighted to say this Villa is JUST like the photos.

We had Villa 2 - the 2 bedroom villa which was HUGE for us. But loved it. This villa would be amazing for families with kids! We were just envisioning coming back when we have kids and with another family even (because it could fit 2-3 families COMFORTABLY).

The pool over looks a grass area below the pool with soccer goals and plenty of space for activities.

The cook was so cute , we loved him! Only used him for Breakfast as we were always out. The security guards helped me order Thai take away, delivered to the villa for one night in and the cleaners/staff around were always so nice and had a nice big smile :)

Everyone raved about the driver on the reviews however we kind of got palmed off to using his family member (younger who doesn't know his way around Uluwatu only Kuta so couldn't make suggestions for us). However I think this was because we never really needed him for the whole day so he was better off being booked elsewhere. Staff always called taxi's for us however and they showed up promptly.

In villa massages were great & cheap as well. I got the chick to braid my hair also which was sooo convenient especially with the heat.

I would definitely come back here. Top job guys for looking after the place so great!!

Your age range 25-34
29 May 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed and helpful review. We are DELIGHTED that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and that you appreciated the hard work that we put in the keep the villa up to scratch! It is true that the villa also works really well for families, as it is so well set up for children, so hopefully we will see you back here someday....! It is also a real pleasure for us when our guests appreciate our wonderful cook Wayan, who has been with us for so many years and who we are so grateful to have as part of our team. We have taken on board your comments about the driver who was used for your stay and will feed that back to our manager to make sure that any drivers used are familiar with our area. Thanks again for this wonderful review! All best wishes from Rosheen (the owner)
Tim F
New Zealand
“Very good value for money with everything”
Reviewed February 14, 2018 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a bit of a belated review, but we've just booked our September air fares for Bali, so we're in holiday planning mode again.  I haven't posted a review before but I feel compelled to in this case because the villa, it's staff and Rosheen are great.  I also have appreciated other reviewers' comments as they tend to provide the finer detail that has given us the confidence to book villas in the past.

We had a great experience at Villa Bayu.  We stayed in the lower of the two villa complex.  It's a two bedroom, plus kids bunk room, configuration. There's another villa above (terraced behind).  Both are owned and managed by Rosheen. The two villas are cleverly positioned so that privacy is maintained. Both can be booked at the same time to accommodate multiple families.

We have two kids, 11 and 8, so we tend to look for a few key items when we choose accommodation in Bali.

1. Private pool - huge infinity.

This speaks for itself.

2. Air conditioned indoor lounge/TV area.

This is difficult to find at most villas in Bali. For us, we love being able to come back to the villa after a day out and relax in air con in front of the TV. Having the option to keep the kids in air con in a living area if we choose to hang out at the villa for the day is really valuable too. Without this, we'd need to be in the bedrooms for air con'd space, which can be a little restrictive for us.

3. Internal interconnecting kids bunk room to the master bedroom.

There are very few villas around with this.  At other villas my wife and I have had to sleep separately in order to accompany each of our two kids.  Our kids (and my wife and I) haven't been that keen for the kids to sleep on their own in a separate bedroom which necessitates them having to walk outside at night to our bedroom if they need us.

4. Rosheen.

We always ensure we get a good "feel" from the owner/manager of the villa before we book. Rosheen was very responsive and proactive. We had confidence that we could call upon Rosheen if we needed her help, which we didn't.

5. The staff.

The on-site team are great. At the risk of telling you how to suck eggs, like it is with villa staff everywhere in Bali, don't expect absolutely intuitive customer service (with the exception of Gede, the driver, who gets a special mention below). The team carry out their prescribed routine really well. They will do anything you need; just ask.

We really enjoyed getting to know them a little and they were very polite and patient with my attempts to communicate in Bahasa!

6. Gede - driver, historian, tour guide and all-round good guy.

As part of the package, Gede was available up to 8 hours a day.  We paid for petrol (not expensive).  We paid Gede extra for more time when need too.

We stayed only for 3 nights (I recommend you stay longer than that!) but within that time Gede took us to Jimbaran for dinner on the beach the first night, Sundays Beach Club the next day, Pandawa Beach on Gede's recommendation on the last day, Single Fin for dinner, took us to the best supermarket and negotiated a good deal for a safe rental scooter with surf board rack for me.

Communication with Gede via WhatsApp was easy.

Having a driver completes this villa's overall package.  Whilst it's set back from the coast and it's not within walking distance of restaurants, everything is easily accessible and hassle free with Gede.  Because of its location, the villa is quiet, spacious and has great views.  It's also modern, good quality, tastefully designed and decorated with hard to find young family friendly aspects. All these things making it very good value for money.

Highly recommend staying here if you want to spend time in the Uluwatu area.

I've attached a few photos taken from my drone.

7 Jun 2018
I am so sorry not to have responded more promptly to this amazingly helpful review. For some reason, I must have missed this! But I do know that you have already helped some of our guests to book because of the time you took to go into every detail of why you enjoyed your stay. I use reviews myself when I book holidays and so I know how helpful such detail is. I wont address every one of your comments, but just want to say that we are obviously thrilled that all of our hard work is paying off in making sure that our guests have the best possible experience. I cannot wait to share your words with the staff and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Villa Bayu soon.
danielhad...
Hong Kong, China
“Amazing family villa”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful 2 bedroom pool villa with stunning views. We loved the huge lap pool, spacious ensuite bedrooms, stylish dining area, and full service staff. The best part was we were traveling with two small children and the villa was perfectly equipped for families. There was a box of toys in the lounge and satellite tv with cartoons for the kids. The master bedroom has a small children's bedroom connected, which houses a bunk bed, story books, and a door that opens straight onto a small garden. There's a grassy space by the entrance that is fenced in and has a football and volleyball net for older children. So much to do for the entire family and even an in villa chef to cook whatever you require. Close to all the beaches and cool cafes in Uluwatu and easy access to supermarkets for supplies. A great home away from home in Bali!

29 Nov 2017
Thank you so much! We have been careful to make sure there is plenty for children to enjoy at the villa (which means their parents also get a holiday!) And it is great that your children had a good time.

All best wishes, Rosheen
Zactang
Cairns, Australia
“What a view”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We decided to holiday with some friends of ours with children of similar age.
Villa Bayu was a pefect setup for two family's. Heaps of space with a separate room for the kids.
We enjoyed our time so much that we extended our stay.
Thanks team Bayu for makeing our holiday unforgettable.
Driver "Gete" you're a legend!

29 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We love to get feedback and are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We very much enjoyed welcoming you back to the villa in August too and look forward to seeing you again soon.

All best wishes, Rosheen
DClairean...
Hong Kong
“Peaceful villa”
Reviewed January 15, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This villa is well staffed and located for a very relaxing vacation. The pool is a great size with lots of seating and space around the pool. We enjoyed both yoga and massages right at the villa, all arranged via the villa manager. The staff took good care of us and the food, cooked in house, was top notch. The villa is not really walking distance from anything but just a short car ride away from restaurants and shops. A great place to stay if you want peace and quiet, pool time and yummy food.

16 Jan 2017
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at the villa with your family and that you got a chance to explore the local area. We look forward to welcoming you back one day soon!
All best wishes,
Sam and Rosheen
Globaltra...
“Peace and Tranquility with Wide Open Views”
Reviewed August 22, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband and I have been traveling to Bali every few months for the past 9 years and Villa Bayu is the most beautiful villa we have ever stayed in! It has wide open sweeping vista views of the sea & horizon, the areas within the villa are all spacious and generous giving you that feeling of real luxury, the rim flow pool is stunning & inviting and the decor is tasteful and warm. Made was a fantastic chef and was always smiling. The villa manager was also always very helpful and responded promptly to any requests we had. The white sandy beaches and clear turquoise water of the Bukit area are just a 5min scooter or car ride away from the villa. The Bukit is also starting to expand with more choice for restaurants, bars and spas. A wonderful tranquil area to stay in but with trendy cliff top bars or casual beach restaurants at your fingertips - there is something here for everyone. I would highly recommend Villa Bayu.

Rooms Location
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing