Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

5 of us paid to golf, would not let us share one tee time because we had Pone too many people. We assumed we could start separate and then golf together. A woman came out and was EXTREMELY RUDE as though 5 girls golfing was the equivalent to taking a dump in the middle of their golf course. She made us split up, which we would have happily done if she had asked nicely. She didn’t. Because some of the members complained that we were all together, it was extremely unwelcoming. The rule was not made clear to us however instead of being polite, she demanded that she had told us and assumed we just ignored her. She was awful honestly, and had way too much power at this tiny golf course. On our way out we saw a large group of men all golfing together, loudly, and very obviously not at separate tee times. We will not be back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2016

5 of us booked for a 3 day, 2 night getaway in the lodge and we had it all to ourselves. Off the beaten path, but Easy to find. The setting was very nice. Really Clean, really quiet, on the edge of the golf course, so private and peaceful. Breakfast was included and choices were up to us. We all really liked the food! A small but adequate fridge was provided along with dishes, coffee pot, BBQ etc.
The bedrooms each had their own bathroom with shower and the beds were very comfortable! The attached common area was very big and had comfy couch area with TV and plenty of tables/space to set up a social/rec area.
Completely enjoyed the weekend, the staff and the facility were exactly what were were looking for. I don't want to say too much more for fear of giving this "secret hideaway" away!

Room tip: Wifi is pretty spotty, don't come here hoping to work or spend time on your Facebook profile!
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DontCallMeJenny
Reviewed September 24, 2015

I used the RV park. Open year round with full services. Owners were quite accomadating and friendly. Area was kept clean and tidy. A nice place to stay. RV park was quite busy but place was found to stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Keith_Black
Reviewed July 25, 2015

All fees are in Canadian $ which, at the time of writing, is about 25% less than the U$. We came here wanting to try somewhere new but not too far from home for our occasional weekend getaways. I phoned the day prior to our arrival to ensure they had a site available and after a little work the host said she could fit our 40’ fifth wheel into their park.

The site allocated to us belonged to one of their seasonal guests but had been vacated prior to our arrival. The pad was a mixed pea sized gravel and dirt all hard packed measuring about 45’ x 9’. However I parked the truck, some of it stuck out in to the road going through the campground.

Water and 30amp electric were located at the back of the site and shared between two pads. For me it placed them on the opposite side of the RV but I could reach using the extensions I carry. My sewer drop was on the correct side towards the rear.

Between me and the next site was a stretch of grass about 15’ wide containing the fire ring and a wooden picnic bench table a seats.

The washrooms were clean and nicely tiled. The shower access was very narrow and would not accommodate a wheelchair for anyone who needed to. The shower fee was $2 Cdn for five minutes. The laundry was in the basement of the office building and not at all accessible to anyone with mobility problems. Washers and dryers were all $2. An access code was required to enter the washrooms and laundry.

Wifi is available for a fee through Tengointernet but I used the hotspot on my Rogers cell plan. My phone had a full Rogers 3G service. I didn’t try the OTA tv reception, don’t have satellite and there was no cable.

There are 33 back in sites in this campground which is attached to a small golf course on the edge of town. The nearest place of any size is Red Deer about 45kms away.

The biggest downside of this campground is the trains that rumble through during the night blasting their horns in the early hours. I think we had there come through between midnight and about 5am, waking us up each time. The places was full and we found it noisy with lots of young children squealing around.

The campground appears to be mainly seasonal guests with some workers living here. It is a tidy and well looked after place, just not somewhere we will return to for a weekend. It certainly isn’t a destination location but would do for an overnight spot if for some reason you found yourself here.

Date of stay: July 2015