“Best High Tea ever!!!!”

Price range: US$47 - US$54
Cuisines: Austrian, Hungarian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We transport you back to Old Europe as you enjoy your sumptuous High Tea in a most unexpected pocket of Melbourne. Come join Dr Hanna, Chocolatiere and Doyenne of the High Tea in her sumptuous Szalón. Our Mámor chocolate themed High Teas & Dinners have captured the hearts and taste buds of people far and wide. This is the perfect place for your celebration, corporate event, or simply a High Tea party with friends.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We had high tea for my daughters birthday and it was an amazing experience. The food and service were outstanding. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
Mamor C, Front Office Manager at Mamor Chocolates & High Tea Szalon, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience! We look forward to having you back for another occasion.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The moment you walk through the door it’s like stepping back to an old world salon. We have been when it was owned by past owner and yes it’s not as intimate and the reason as the new owner has renovated and it’s larger. We went on a Sunday and it was quiet when we arrived which was great for us as we were able to have a good chat to Cindy. The food was delicious and it was all handmade. I just loved that we were able to try as many teas as we liked and was able to try ones that I hadn’t tried before. The champagne was French and was very nice. We also got to meet the owner and I’m quite shocked by one of the reviews that said she would not look them in the eye, we found her lovely and she looked us in the eye as she spoke to us. We will definitely be back and would recommend our friends to go and visit. I also bought some delicious handmade chocolates to take home and the family loved them.

Date of visit: March 2018

Hi Sheryl, thanks so much for sharing your experience and glad your family liked the chocolates, we're really quite chuffed with the new range. Look forward to having you back soon

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Took my sister for her birthday for the indulgent afternoon tea, everything absolutely delicious in lovely atmosphere. Service was excellent and we enjoyed every moment & every bite. Would highly recommend this.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Jste011

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic high tea for a family birthday . Totally recommend the Decadent high tea , Seven sins of chocolate.... a great selection of teas that will even tempt a non tea drinker . Savouries , Devonshire teas and chocolate desserts with bottomless tea .... Tea served in tea cups from silver tea pots while you select your cakes from the plentiful 3 tiered cake stands. Thankyou to the in house pastry chef and owner , Janet, for the fantastic food and Cindy for the excellent service. Make sure you go hungry and you will certainly leave full and satisfied with your own sense of Mámor.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank 948malcolmm
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Mamor is a truly an institution where the staff are absolutely passionate about everything they do and deliver an unparalleled, intimate and impeccable experience. My guests and I opted for the Full Indulgent Afternoon Tea and Mamor made us an exquisite Caribbean cake which was so light and delicious. One of my guests had specific dietary requirements and this was her feedback on them "I must say that the staff at Mamor Chocolates are really going above and beyond to make me a menu that I can eat! They've been in touch me 3 times already to clarify what I can and can't eat .... super impressive! Most places would do the "sorry can't accommodate". Cindy was a true gem and explained the components of the little components as they were brought out. We had a lovely selection of special teas to choose from too; I loved the vanilla, orange oolong and the French Earl Grey so much so, I bought a packet home to relive the experience. I'm not sure why the person below gave Mamor & Janet such a scathing review, it sounds like we went to two completely different places! I'm "tanned" too and Mamor couldn't be any more welcoming and lovely. So happy we chose Mamor over the many other hotel afternoon teas where we would've been one in an assembly line, felt like we were sat in an airport lounge and would've lacked the intimacy and warmth that the Mamor venue, staff and food are well known for.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Maryoola
Mamor C, Front Office Manager at Mamor Chocolates & High Tea Szalon, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Hi Mearle it was such a pleasure hosting your lovely group! We look forward to having you back again sometime :-)