Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Book In Advance
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews wine tasting different wines excellent wine great visit excellent tour kalamata state of the art napa valley wineries reds grapes varietals region vision winemaker greece philosophy
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Large and efficient winery producing a good range of local varietal wines, excellent tour and tasting followed by a simple and pleasant lunch. Worthy of a small detour into Kalamata.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

While I was in Kalamata I met a local lady who was asking me about my trip and so when I told her I was going to Nafplion after having visited Kalamata and the surrounds, she told me that I should visit Skouras Winery on my way... As I arrived with my friend, we were guided into a tour of the winery's caves and were introduced to most of their wines.
then of course, we had the tasting of some of their white wines, their newly launched rose (Peplo) and 3 of their reds.
Everything was really great and the atmosphere was quite cool. Our guides in the winery were of course very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant.
A must do for all! If not, thry to find their wines in the bars, restaurants and wine shops!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

A winery to visit when in Argos.
Winemaker with vision and passion that you will feel it on the wines as well!
So many experimental wines in amphores or with wild yeasts!
Highly recommended for winelovers!!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Visited a few days ago and visit surprised us positively. Awesome round the farm and good tasting experience. And wines .... were really high-quality. Thanks a lot of Domaine skouras.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We visited without a reservation, but I would highly recommend calling the winery before you visit since they sometimes have tour groups. This is now my 2nd or 3rd time at this winery and everytime I learn something new about the winemaking process at Skouras. The winery does a great job showing the local red varieties as well as the white varieties. Highly recommend a stop a Skouras, especially if you are heading down to the southern Peloponnese (the winery is 5-10 minutes off the major highly).

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Recently visted whilst on a cruise. Winetasting was excellent and so were the staff. Well worth a visit and tasing the great wines.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We made an unscheduled stop at Skouras Winery which apparently isn't the norm for this winery. They were expecting a busload of people and we had walked in prior to their arrival. Despite this, we were treated with great courtesy and given a wonderful tour and tasting. The wines were marvelous and the hospitality of our host was unmatched. We have visited many wineries in Sonoma, Napa, and Tuscany and have never received this level of warmth and respect. I recommend that you call ahead!

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We dropped in after visiting Epidaurus on April 6 @ 11am. They politely explained that appts are necessary for the complete tour (and it states this on the website too-oops!) They were so nice to still give us an edited tour and a tasting, which lasted about 45min-which is perfect for us. The view of the mountains is absolutely stunning from the tasting room, so we sat and enjoyed a glass of wine after the tour of a tasting. We bought 2 bottles of the delicious Zoe dry Rose, and they gave me a really cool single bottle wine box for one of the bottles! I can’t recommend this place enough.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Wanted to visit for such a long time! The tour was great, wine is my favourite anyways, and I was especially pleased with the staff, polite and knowlegable!

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Dimitri, a very knowledgeable gentleman, guided us through the wine process and the cave with enthusiastic commentary and real passion. After, an extensive wine tasting took us from whites to heady reds, always accompanied by the colorful descriptions from Dimitri. It is a really enjoyable experience and we learnt a lot about the specificities of Greek wines. Thanks a lot