“Good”
Review of Noi Pizzeria

Noi Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 143 Restaurants in Preston
Reviewed 25 March 2017

We were there for a family dinner. We all had pizzas and everyone was pleased. Great ambience and attentive service. Maybe too attentive though, as we felt we were being rushed even though we were at the second sitting and the restaurant wasn't full.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Ate at this restaurant on our most recent trip to Melbourne. This restaurant is fantastic, food is excellent being fresh and perfectly prepared, the pizza's are sensational and the atmosphere is great.
It is in what looks to be an old warehouse and inside it has been transformed into a really great casual place to grab a great meal.
Very highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Went there on a recommendation and maybe I was expecting too much as I heard the cook was ex Gradii. We had 2 different pizza's - Margarita and Gamberi my daughter had a salad to start with which she was happy with (cannot remember which one). The pizzas were ok. I found the Gamberi to be a little tasteless - just needed something a little extra. My husband liked the Margarita but was not jumping out his chair about it. I really liked the staff - the service was quick and efficient. The restaurant itself was kind of lacking a little atmosphere for me. I would have loved Noi to be yes this is our go to pizza place but its not there for me yet. It feels like this restaurant is a recently opened place so we will give it another go in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We visited this restaurant on a Sunday night and we had a lovely meal. I was especially impressed when we requested a quick meal for our very tired and grumpy 2 year old! It was almost instant, which was really impressive!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Went to this restuarant after reading about it in the Herald Sun.
Mistake to go without a booking, so decided for a take away. Beautiful and thereafter always booked in advance and have never been disappointed.
Clean and friendly service always, and always the best Wood Fired Pizza's ever. Have been here 5 times already, and have not been disappointed.
Keep up the great work guys.