“Bike hire in Cyprus”

Mountain Bike Cyprus & Velo-Cyprus
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Kouklia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Road Bike Rentals, Hybrid's & Mountain Bike Rentals. Guided Tours (Road & Mountain Biking) Touring. Repairs, servicing and travel advise.
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Hired a bike from Al in Paphos last week. Bike was in fantastic condition & & they were really helpful putting me out with some of their other guests one day & giving me a great route to do on another day. Would definitely use again

Date of experience: December 2016
in 41 reviews
"gloves"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed November 7, 2016

Hired a bike for 10 days while in Pissouri. Friendly and reliable delivery and pick up. A1 equipment, will definitely use again and would highly recommend.

1  Thank dandjworcs
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Having seen all the great reviews decided to hire 2 x hybrids from Al. Everything said about quality of service and bikes (boardman hybrids are very nice!) was true. Really happy we chose to hire from here rather than one of the sea front operators! Most definitely recommended

2  Thank Curiosity257833
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

I found them after a quick google search, and all was arranged over a phone call. The support I received was excellent, and Al is clearly very knowledgeable about cycling. I would definitely recommend them, and will certainly be looking them up on my next visit to Cyprus.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 11, 2016

I found about MBH from trip advisor and was not disappointed. Al gave me the C3 Boardman and having never rode on Boardmans before I was pleasantly surprised. It was dropped off at our villa and the bike came with 2 bottles, a stand and track pump and he even gave me a helmet and cycle computer which I forgot to pack - all very professional. Al took his time to explain the best routes in the area and I was invited to one of his group rides although unfortunately I didn't have the time to make these. Cycling in Cyprus is pretty special - smooth tarmac, winding coastal roads, sunshine, minimal traffic and idiot drivers. I'd definitely use MBH again and can't recommend Al highly enough.

Date of experience: September 2016