Mountain Bike Cyprus & Velo-Cyprus
Review Highlights
Bike Delivered

This review is about the bike hire service offered by Velo-Cyprus. Booked a road bike to take... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2018
Peter R
good service

I must say everything was exceptional, they come to your house, give you all you need and also some... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2018
hephaestus12
Malacky, Slovakia

All reviews road biking troodos mountains inner tubes local routes great route fantastic condition support vehicle hire service these guys great knowledge flexible service safety briefing many thanks boardman carbon ride gloves
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Showed up without any gear and got the full treatment (Clothes, shoes etc.) for a road bike tour (~3 h.). Even a Support Car accompanied us the whole time.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Really impressed by Velo-Cyprus. Alan came to our villa and delivered a great carbon road bike, c/w stand, track pump, helmet, tubes, bottles etc. He set up the seat and handlebars in advance based on my measurements, and fitted the right pedals. Alan was really supportive and on hand if I needed anything. The Troodos mountains are great for roadies! Highly recommend, and I will certainly be re-booking a bike for 2018.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Have to say thoroughly enjoyed my 5 day bike hire from Velo-Cyprus. Al communicated with me well and delivered the bike to the Villa we were staying in on the morning agreed. Bike was very well maintained and Al gave me everything I required for the 5 day hire including a drawn map of the routes he recommended.

Fully endorse Al to anyone who is wanting to cycle whilst visiting Pafos. Make sure you get your mountain legs on before you visit, roads are tough (Hilly) and very challenging.

Thanks Velo.

Best
Phill UK

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 17, 2017

We have hired Boardman hybrid bikes from Big Al twice now. The bikes were in fantastic condition (unlike most bike hires around Cyprus) and his service is second to none. We used the bikes to cycle from Paphos to the top of the Troodos and they were ideal for the task. The roads in Cyprus are fantastic for cycling - quiet, scenic yet challenging and we plan to revisit in October again this year.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank lyndsay_jane
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Hired a bike from Al in Paphos last week. Bike was in fantastic condition & & they were really helpful putting me out with some of their other guests one day & giving me a great route to do on another day. Would definitely use again

Date of experience: December 2016