“Road bike hire dream”

Mountain Bike Cyprus & Velo-Cyprus
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Kouklia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Road Bike Rentals, Hybrid's & Mountain Bike Rentals. Guided Tours (Road & Mountain Biking) Touring. Repairs, servicing and travel advise.
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I was on holiday in Paphos with my wife but really wanted to get some bike miles in for a middle distance triathlon at the end of the month. I tried one firm in Polis who wanted €50 just to deliver. When I called Al there was no delivery charge, he was out the following day and picked the bike up from the hotel after the three day hire. It was a nice boardman bike which was in fantastic condition, very professional. Al set it all up great to my size for a comfortable ride. He provided me with a map and recommended some good routes. I saw Al and his wife on my way back to Paphos on a 70 mile ride on day two and they let on. They were both really friendly and offered advice about the route back. All in all, I had a great time and would recommend road biking in Cyprus with its belting views and hiring from this firm with their decent kit, prices and friendliness.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Showed up without any gear and got the full treatment (Clothes, shoes etc.) for a road bike tour (~3 h.). Even a Support Car accompanied us the whole time.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Really impressed by Velo-Cyprus. Alan came to our villa and delivered a great carbon road bike, c/w stand, track pump, helmet, tubes, bottles etc. He set up the seat and handlebars in advance based on my measurements, and fitted the right pedals. Alan was really supportive and on hand if I needed anything. The Troodos mountains are great for roadies! Highly recommend, and I will certainly be re-booking a bike for 2018.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Have to say thoroughly enjoyed my 5 day bike hire from Velo-Cyprus. Al communicated with me well and delivered the bike to the Villa we were staying in on the morning agreed. Bike was very well maintained and Al gave me everything I required for the 5 day hire including a drawn map of the routes he recommended.

Fully endorse Al to anyone who is wanting to cycle whilst visiting Pafos. Make sure you get your mountain legs on before you visit, roads are tough (Hilly) and very challenging.

Thanks Velo.

Best
Phill UK

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We have hired Boardman hybrid bikes from Big Al twice now. The bikes were in fantastic condition (unlike most bike hires around Cyprus) and his service is second to none. We used the bikes to cycle from Paphos to the top of the Troodos and they were ideal for the task. The roads in Cyprus are fantastic for cycling - quiet, scenic yet challenging and we plan to revisit in October again this year.

2  Thank lyndsay_jane