“My saviours!”

Mountain Bike Cyprus & Velo-Cyprus
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Kouklia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Road Bike Rentals, Hybrid's & Mountain Bike Rentals. Guided Tours (Road & Mountain Biking) Touring. Repairs, servicing and travel advise.
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

After struggling for a few days to find a decent road bike whilst staying in Paphos, and almost being ripped off to the tune of €100 by another main hire company in the resort, I came across these guys on trip advisor and they really helped me out.

Owner Al and his wife, who's dad turned out to live around the corner from me, delivered not only a first class boardman bike, complete with 2x waterbottles, tripometer, pump and helmet. Along with the physical equipment, they provided me with a map and lots of local knowledge, and their second to none service being only a phone call away if I came unstuck either in location or in the event of a mishap. All this combined with a competitive price from a really nice couple, what more can you ask for? I will definitely be using these guys on my return to the island without hesitation
If your looking for a nice bike to ride while on your holidays don't choose anyone else

3  Thank Jolliedays
in 62 reviews
"puncture"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Can't say enough about the customer service from these guys. Delivered and collected to my door in Pissouri. The road bike was in pristine condition. Al took the time to advise me on a couple of local routes I would enjoy. He even came out to rescue me after I ran out of inner tubes and charged me a very small premium. Brilliant service. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Karl G
Reviewed July 31, 2017

This was the 2nd time that we have had a summer holiday in Cyprus and the 2nd time I have hired a road bike from Al. The service is 2nd to none with the delivery and the information on where to ride and what to avoid etc. I would definitly recommend them to anyone looking for bike hire.

1  Thank GrahamB2205
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service. I rented from Al last minute and the next day her arrived at the hotel with all I needed for a week's cycling, puncture repair kits, water bottles, helmets and a map on the best routes/ tips on where to cycle. The bike was picked up from the hotel and even gave me a lift to the bank to use the atm. Flawless experience, I know who I'd rent from if I ever needed a road bike on the island! 5 stars what more can I say :)

1  Thank Iain W
feeltheforce, Owner at Mountain Bike Cyprus & Velo-Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Many thanks Iain.
Hopefully we will see you in the future.
Best wishes
Al.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I was on holiday in Paphos with my wife but really wanted to get some bike miles in for a middle distance triathlon at the end of the month. I tried one firm in Polis who wanted €50 just to deliver. When I called Al there was no delivery charge, he was out the following day and picked the bike up from the hotel after the three day hire. It was a nice boardman bike which was in fantastic condition, very professional. Al set it all up great to my size for a comfortable ride. He provided me with a map and recommended some good routes. I saw Al and his wife on my way back to Paphos on a 70 mile ride on day two and they let on. They were both really friendly and offered advice about the route back. All in all, I had a great time and would recommend road biking in Cyprus with its belting views and hiring from this firm with their decent kit, prices and friendliness.