“Fantastic service, and some great roads”

Mountain Bike Cyprus & Velo-Cyprus
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Kouklia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Road Bike Rentals, Hybrid's & Mountain Bike Rentals. Guided Tours (Road & Mountain Biking) Touring. Repairs, servicing and travel advise.
Reviewed November 7, 2017

After exchanging a few emails with Al, he set me up with a brand new Ribble for a three-day rent. I'd emailed him frame measurements from my own bike and he delivered it set up to perfection and on time to the minute. The bike itself: great frame, basic but perfectly functioning components (e.g. Tiagra groupset). The main thing is though was the service - great local knowledge so he was happy to provide advice on where to go. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Paul W
feeltheforce, Owner at Mountain Bike Cyprus & Velo-Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Many thanks for your kind words.
Regards

in 62 reviews
"puncture"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Alan and his team are superb! I hired a Boardman full carbon which came with helmet, 2 spare inner tubes (Inc levers), 2 bottles, pump and mount for your Garmin. Calling in advance they also put SPD SL pedals on so I only needed to pack clothes & shoes. They delivered & collected at the villa in Aphrodite hills and sent some great Strava routes to follow. Just brilliant

2  Thank Obw1973
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

After struggling for a few days to find a decent road bike whilst staying in Paphos, and almost being ripped off to the tune of €100 by another main hire company in the resort, I came across these guys on trip advisor and they really helped me out.

Owner Al and his wife, who's dad turned out to live around the corner from me, delivered not only a first class boardman bike, complete with 2x waterbottles, tripometer, pump and helmet. Along with the physical equipment, they provided me with a map and lots of local knowledge, and their second to none service being only a phone call away if I came unstuck either in location or in the event of a mishap. All this combined with a competitive price from a really nice couple, what more can you ask for? I will definitely be using these guys on my return to the island without hesitation
If your looking for a nice bike to ride while on your holidays don't choose anyone else

3  Thank Jolliedays
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Can't say enough about the customer service from these guys. Delivered and collected to my door in Pissouri. The road bike was in pristine condition. Al took the time to advise me on a couple of local routes I would enjoy. He even came out to rescue me after I ran out of inner tubes and charged me a very small premium. Brilliant service. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Karl G