“Hines can do it all!”

Table 86 by Hines Ward
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 86 by Hines Ward is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

You will love the indoor fire pit especially when you walk in on a chilly Saturday night! Greeted by staff to include our hostess Chena and a huge open bar the table wait is fun and worth it! Bartenders super! Our corner round booth for six was cozy and ready on time and tim was our outstanding professional knowledgeable and friendly fun server. We had a family style choice of apps of lightly breaded zucchini, shrimp with a glaze and margarita balsamic glaze atop gooey cheesy flatbread - all delish. I had the ahi tuna entree with mashed potatoes and green beans and it was outstanding and blackened to perfection. Salmon looked delish. Burger with slaw and other toppings looked naughty but nice. Mahi mahi platter was a hit too. Everyone was happy with their selections. Wine list is varied. Coffee selections looked really good but we all had straight hot coffee served black. Desserts were tempting but we had our to-go containers and no room left for the sweet ending. Decor warm. Artwork nicely done with hines looking good. Our longvtime favorite steelers receiver for all of us true hometown steelers fans! Definitely will be back even with the drive for some of us. Value to price worth it. Ask for Tim to take care of you as top server!

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

The moment we walked in it was very welcoming. The atmosphere was very nice and we loved the decor. The server was extremely nice and her timing was great. The food was delicious from the appetizer to the dessert and the prices were more reasonable than we thought they would be. All together a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Overall not impressed. We were seated at a table directly adjacent to two men that were obviously trying to have a private business conversation. The entire restaurant was pretty vacant so we could have been seated someplace more private. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere. We ordered the daily special: clam chowder and fish sandwich. The chowder was not cooked. The vegetables were very hard and neither my wife or I could find one clam in the soup. The female waitress was very rude and not interested in ensuring we were happy. She brought out our meals and before we could ask a question she was gone! We did not get the ketchup or tarter for our meal. When we finally got her attention and asked for some she brought out 1 small dixie cup size of tarter sauce. I immediately told here that would barely be enough for one of us and to bring out some more. The fish was tasteless and less than impressive! Portion size was very big so what a shame we had to pass on the doggy bag since it was greasy and not very good. We will not return.

3  Thank c12pilot
Reviewed March 2, 2017

First time at Table 86 for lunch with a friend. Nice menu selection - was torn between a large salad and the lunch deal, which was 1/2 sandwich and either a bowl of soup or a side salad. We both went with the lunch deal and were happy. I had 1/2 Reuben and a bowl of today's special - cream of broccoli soup; my friend had 1/2 chicken wrap and the soup. Both good choices. You got a nice size bowl of soup - not just a little cup like some places. It arrived piping hot and had a lot of broccoli pieces. Very good. The Reuben was as you'd expect - nothing exceptional, but fine. For $9.99, I thought it was a good deal and left quite satisfied.

Service was very good. People were friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was fine.

All around a very nice lunch experience.

The only minor issue I had was lack of signage if you come in from the "back" way (not off Route 228). There was sign pointing into the parking lot saying Table 86, but if you didn't come in from 228, you can't easily find the entrance. It was confusing because from this back parking lot, you could see steps up to some outside tables, so I thought it must be up there. But no, there was a sign (on the door, past these outside tables) to use the front entrance. So I went back down and started walking toward the front. Still no signs - I'm seeing signs for a barber shop and some other things, so kept going. Finally saw that you then had to turn left (along what I'd call the front of the building, but I guess is really the side), then turn left again (so now you're on the opposite side of where I started) and finally saw what looked like could be a main door. But no sign on the door! Fortunately someone else was arriving at the same time and knew where to go in. Perhaps all this is avoided if you'd entered from 228 and been able to see the "front" (side) door! Once you're inside, everything is fine!

1  Thank lmyq
Reviewed March 1, 2017

After making a reservation over a month in advance for 6 people, we were disappointed to be crammed into a booth by a very drafty door on a very cold, windy night. The waiter and host were pleasant as they tried to change our seating, but alas no dice. We chose this place by means of recommendation for a convenient place to gather from differing directions. Our drink orders taken, we ordered 2 Seoul tacos (shrimp) which we ate with delight, slaw and cilantro/lime rice came with them. A chicken entre was delicious and moist. The 2 orders of pork chops with mashed and gravy was dry but tasty. The medium well steak and sides were decent. An ala carte salad was tasteless. Prices were reasonable for the fare. Tv and sports bar atmosphere, as expected.

1  Thank colleen C