“What you would wxpect”

Hilton Garden Inn Restaurant
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

We were staying in the area for Thanksgiving and this was about the only choice of places open. The staff were friendly and attentive though everything came out at once. We ordered an appetizer which came our with the meal. Food was basic- as you might expect for a hotel. Burger was a little undercooked, wings ok. Salad fresh and good. Kudos to the staff for being there on Thanksgiving-

Reviewed September 18, 2016

I have been there many times for breakfast and the service is great, fast and the price is great value. I went here for a business lunch and that was even better if possible. Geraldine , Sylvia and Dana were the servers and everyone said how wonderful they were. It is so nice to go and everyone is so good and upbeat.

1  Thank Russ P
Reviewed September 18, 2016

We ate breakfast here twice. First morning the service was excellent. Food was quick and the drinks were kept filled.. Second morning the service was atrocious. An omelet was over 30 minutes. No table service for drinks. The food is very average. Toasters are very slow. Self service waffles are probably the best option? The same cold breakfast is free at a Hampton Inn. $7 or $8 here. Find somewhere else to eat.

1  Thank b2buck
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Dinner and breakfast waitresses Geraldine and Laurene were great. Service fast and with a smile.
Also when i needed my bags held the afternoon August 16th i realized i was staying the next leg of my trip at the Home2 she took my bags over there so when my plane arrived i was able to check in and get my bags without having to stop at HGI. I arrived after midnight so greatly appreciated. Thanks for a great team

Reviewed July 15, 2016

This is a great hotel to say at in Cranberry that is not in the throws of traffic. Good location with plenty of places near by.