“LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!”

Mai Asian Restaurant Dieppe
Reserve with OpenTable
Mai Asian Restaurant Dieppe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Dieppe
Reviewed October 4, 2017

I go here all the time and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend the daily lunch specials - they're always fantastic.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service from waitress.food was delish!!! Had a chicken pad thai very good recommend to anyone. My stepdaughter had the general toa ...she adored it. Great atmosphere high five to our waitress Cynthia for the great service.

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

We have been here a few times. Food is as expected and enjoyable with the exception of the heat not being consistent on visits (mild, medium, etc).

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

We picked up take out twice. The first time I only had the won tons since I wasn't very hungry and hubby had a combo plate. We were very happy with it so we went back the next night and both of us had combos. The staff was very friendly both times. They let us have an extra egg roll in place of the won ton soup. (Because we don't eat shrimp). The combo was typical, chicken balls, ribs, rice and egg rolls. The chicken balls were very good with plenty of chicken. Sometimes you end up with batter balls and barely a nugget of chicken inside, not with this place. The ribs were very tender too. The egg rolls were a bit different from what we get at home but very good. I didn't care for the fried rice. It was a bit sticky and tasted like soy sauce. I'd probably asked for plain steamed rice the next time. There was enough food that I wasn't put out by the rice. We would definitely go back.

3  Thank SR C
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Mai is one of our regular restaurants and it never disappoints. The service is excellent and they explain their dishes. The Pho soup is absolutely delicious and their menu is varied and has a variety of different dishes. We have never tried anything at Mai that wasn't delicious. Try it you won't be disappointed

2  Thank Therese L