“Breakfast”

Ranked #11 of 75 Restaurants in Dieppe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Had breakfast here the other day, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and toast, basic breakfast.
Choices for a good breakfast in Moncton/Dieppe are limited, so we tried here. It was busy, staff was friendly and quick. Food was good, its a basic breakfast, so hard to screw up!
Price was a tad high for what we got, but that's fine.
Next time i'm in the area I will have no issue eating here again.

1  Thank KW M

Reviewed July 16, 2017

We had a big breakfast here last week. Two eggs, three meats (bacon, ham and sausage), home fries and toast. It was yummy and the price decent.

1  Thank Dawn W
Reviewed July 3, 2017

It is a sports bar so the atmosphere is very busy. Neon signs, televisions, rowdy patrons, and of course sports nights. On quieter days the restaurant is great for filling meals and it suits my needs.

I've never had a good steak here sadly so I recommend avoiding them. The poutines are delicious however so I do recommend those.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

aside from breakfast this is a place to ignore it is noisy not to clean and the food is bland and the veggies are precooked it is a disappointment

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

We go there once in a while, mostly on sundays and wednesdays for their wing special. They for sure make the best ceasers around!! Ive never ordered an item i didnt like from this place. My favorite sports pub in town