“Excellent”
Review of Marios Fish Bar

Marios Fish Bar
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Kingswood
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Mario's Fish Bar Traditional fish and chip shop, we work hard to produce the best fish and chips and a selection of top quality and delicious foods
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We've found Mario's to be excellent - better than any other Fish & Chip Shop we've visited. The food is freshly cooked and not at all greasy; the fish is particularly good - really tasty and plenty of it! The Staff always greet you with a smile and are friendly and efficient so Mario's comes highly recommended.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Mario's has a very clean and professional look. Staff here are very courteous and friendly. Very busy at times but staff don't keep you waiting very long. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Since finding out I had a gluten intolerance over 3 years ago, I’ve struggled to find a good gluten free chippy but I can certainly say I have now.
The gf fish and chips are made to order and are absolutely delicious with a light batter and fluffy chips. The staff make me feel ‘normal’ with my order and that it is no hassle for them to make it gf which is so welcoming for anybody with a special diet.

Well done to you all at Mario’s - will certainly be visiting again!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

You won't be disappointed if you purchase a fish & chip meal from this shop. Lovely food, spotless shop and super staff.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I use a few chip shops in the area but Mario’s is the best. Fresh, tasty, plentiful, polite, well priced.
It gets top marks for good reason!!