3,576 results
All reviews seafood buffet water activities kids club aqua park king suite free activities lagoon view main restaurant sunshine coast school holidays great for families mini golf aqua bar surf beach games room nouveau restaurant fish feeding
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Boy oh boy,, where do i start, I arrived on the sunshine coast for a couple of nights at the famed novatel resort, and upon arrival, my first impressions were, where have they been hiding this little gem, however, that was pretty much where the enjoyment finished.

I am not sure what is happening there, but i didn't see one smile from anyone who worked there, everyone just seemed so serious, Anyway, after collecting my key i was directed to the car park, outside of the accommodation, and was very surprised to see that all of the parking was under huge trees, you couldn't escape them, and was considering whether i leave my pride and joy parked there for the couple of days i was staying, fully knowing, that when I return there would be 100kgs of the proverbial bird crap. all over my car, this theory proved correct, and took 2 and a half hours to clean off after.

The room i stayed in seemed a little outdated, and i saw more of it, than i ever expected too, as sleeping, with extremely loud birds in the said trees, outside my door became an incredible challenge, and saying it was draining was an understatement, as it went on all unfortunately,,all night.

The cuisine offered there seemed to be lacking a little love, and several times was served luke warm, and to be truthful, was unenjoyable.

There would need to be a lot of changes there to get me back, and at this point i will be avoiding it at all costs,

I wanted it to be so much better, as the last time i was here, i stayed at the Ramada around the corner, which was an incredible experience, .

Room tip: Get a chalet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MichelleS9574, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Twin Waters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Steve C,

Thank you for providing a thorough review of your experience at Novotel Twin Waters Resort. I am sorry to hear it did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that at Novotel, we strive to provide all guests with friendly and helpful service, and I do apologise for falling short in this instance.

At Novotel, we pride ourselves on our beautiful, natural bush lands and gardens that surround the resort. It ios a shame to hear that the abundant trees and wildlife caused you much discomfort and inconvenience during your stay, and I apologise for this.

Please be assured that your feedback is very valuable to us, and will be instrumental in assisting any future plans for upgrades or improvements to the resort.

Thank you again for your review, and I hope you allow us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Regards,

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MichelleS9574, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Twin Waters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well set up activity resort, nice environment and facilities. Great for corporate events, group activities families etc. Walk to a beach with surf life savers. Rooms good breakfast buffet was a good spread.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Nevillll,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Novotel Twin Waters Resort. I'm very happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed the diverse range of activities and facilities available for both corporate and leisure guests, as well as the breakfast buffet selections. I will ensure your kind feedback is passed along to our Team.

Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are adequate and clean. Cant really fault that. Location right on a beautiful beach is awesome. But have an overpriced menu for average tasting food in their restaurants. They're charging 5 star prices for mediocre food in small portions. Best you have a car so you can drive to surrounding areas to eat at other restaurants. When we arrived they had run out of nearly half their menu.

Room tip: Lakeview rooms are nice and relaxing.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelGrooveLisa

Hi TravelGrooveLisa,

I am pleased to hear of the enjoyable moments you experienced during your stay, including the great proximity to the beach. However, I am sorry to hear of the disappointment you felt towards the value for money with the Food & Beverages. Please be assured that this feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and I will ensure it is shared with the Food & Beverage Manager for improvements to be made.

Thank you for your review, and I hope to welcome you back for an improved experience in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whilst older style rooms , the experience of space and cleanliness was great . We stayed in a king suite and with view on the lake and the quietness was a great experience. There was a wedding on the beach , which didn't impact. Parking space was hectic due to the wedding but we still managed to get a park. Front office staff was very accomodating .

Room tip: room 182 had view and quietness
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MichelleS9574, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Twin Waters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi mbr2303,

Thank you for your review of Novotel Twin Waters Resort. It's great to hear of your enjoyable experience during your stay, and I am very pleased to hear that despite an increase of guests due to the wedding, you were able to find parking and were not affected by noise disruptions. Please be assured I will ensure our Team are aware of your great experience to ensure the Team are continuously striving to provide exceptional guest experiences into the future.

Thank you again for your review, and I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Regards,