“Delicious Meal Overall”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Winona
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A casual and authentic Southern Barbeque joint in the country.
St. Catharines, Canada
“Delicious Meal Overall”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Visited for a family meal. We thoroughly enjoyed everything we ordered. Flavourful and generally generous proportions. The Jerk wings were fantastic but on the small side for the price. Fast and efficient service and fun retro environment!

Stoney Creek, Canada
“Totally comfort food”
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This is the place to eat! Great food, excellent ribs, and friendly service. Once you try this place, I know you will return. They have a great variety of food that tastes the way food used to taste like. All prices are reasonable and the wait time is reasonably short.

• Visited February 2017
Norfolk County, Canada
“Ridiculous...”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I called in advance to pre order the fried chicken and was assured the chicken would be available. It's the only thing on the menu I will eat. When we arrived not more than 20 mins later I ordered the fried chicken and was told they were out. The table next to us about five minutes later ordered the fried chicken and they were served the fried chicken. I don't understand? The server wouldn't explain it to me either. I was pretty angry.
My family will not be back.

Visited April 2016
Steven P, Owner at Memphis Fire Barbeque Company, responded to this review, 8 March 2017
Dear Reviewer,

I would be as well, would love to talk to you by phone if possible.

There is no chance we ran out yesterday...none.
905-930-7675 x4

Chef Steven Popp
Toronto
“Absolutely Brilliant.....”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Wow! Insanely awesome flavours. We had 1/2 rack of ribs and chicken wings every bite was loaded with smoked flavour. These are absolutely the best ribs we have ever eaten....insanely good! The place was packed with a huge line up! Worth the wait. We also had 2 sides including fries with ranch dressing, bacon pieces and cheese, they were freaking amazing. Service was outstanding. By far the best ribs I have ever had. Worth the drive to Winona. Absolutely Brilliant restaurant!!

Visited March 2017
“Best BBQ outside Kansas”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Great BBQ and the mushroom soup is amazing. Worth the trip if you are anywhere close by. The milkshakes are old fashion style. Try not to drink it before you get your meal or you will not have room for your food!