“The perfect meeting spot”
Review of The Bicycle Cafe

The Bicycle Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Flesherton
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Cafe, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bicycle Cafe makes delicious food to order. Reasonably priced, fresh ingredients and casual dining. Listen to music, play games, have a glass of wine, local beer or a cocktail. Take your time. We also make proper coffee supplied by I Deal out of Toronto. Delicious desserts made in house as well. What you put in your body is serious business, we respect that. Take out available but not encouraged. We would sooner you take a break and enjoy your food at a table rather than a car seat. You will not be disappointed when you visit or return.
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The Bicycle Cafe is our favourite place to meet friends for drinks and dinner. Our food is always delicious and made just the way we like it. If you’ve never tried the creme brûlée you haven’t lived a full life, it’s to die for! Definitely worth the trip to Flesherton!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow! Although I meant to write this interview a few days ago, the bicycle is a spectacular place to eat! All of the staff are nice and provide a loving/welcoming atmosphere for all to stay and enjoy a meal. The service is fast and the dinners are extraordinary. My children love it there, they always find something great on the menu in about three seconds! I would completely recommend this place to anyone looking for a meal of any kind. It’s fine dining but not a place which requires you to dress up! Completely amazing and has my rate of 11/10

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

This review is long overdue. Last year on our way home from a camping trip I pulled over to get a coffee. I went in solo and left the wife and kids in the car. I opened the front door...heard great dub reggae being played and saw a sign saying they offered Ideal coffee...I quickly turned around and ushered the family in. The vibe of the cafe enticed me to want to have our lunch there. My two kids had no problems finding something to eat. I don't recall exactly what we had...but recall that we enjoyed our meal and made a mental note to stop here again the next time we were in the area...which happens to be this coming weekend. Although an alternate route gets us to our destination quicker, we will choose to drive through Flesherton so we can stop at this gem of cafe!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Every time we come "up north" of the city to hike, we come by The Bicycle for dinner. We are never disappointed. The food is always perfect, and the ambiance is quaint. I haven't been for the live music yet, but hope to one day soon. I hope my buddies leave some pre-meal popcorn for me next time!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Went here a few times with hiking friends. I really like the decor and atmosphere of the place. The food is a bit pricey for the portions though. Service is slow too when it is busy.

Date of visit: May 2018