US$81
US$130
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$82
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$144
US$109
Royal Beach Hotel & Resort(Dibba Al Fujairah)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$86
Hotels.com
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah(Dibba Al Fujairah)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$96
US$79
US$90
TripAdvisor
US$104
US$91
3,126 results
All reviewswaves restaurantmozaique restaurantzen spamain buildingpool barnice resortal aqah beachclean beachbeach sidef blate checkwater sportsindian oceancakekids cluball inclusive packageseafood
Reviewed August 7, 2010

One of the most beautiful hotel i have ever stayed, nicely located at the beach. Huge swiming pool.
Great service and friendly staff.
Some of the gym machines were not working.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I can say only one it was just great... atmosphere, wonderful people from all the world, very nice staff...I recommend:)))
Best regards from Poland

Dominika

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Firstly Please dismiss the negative comments on this site that I read before I booked this Hotel for a 12 day all inclusive holiday with my wife and two teenage children (15 and 17) regarding food and cleanliness, the Hotel is spotless, the food was fabulous, great quality and selection ( I love my food and have eaten all over the world including Jules Verne Paris, The Savoy London, most of the restaurants on the Croisette etc so im not a pile it high Burger and Chip chap, happy as long as i've got a bucket full !!), the Staff and Service were at all times exceptional and the whole experience really faultless, This is a great "relaxing by the Pool" or "on the beach read a book" holiday - BUT:
It has one indoor bar which allows Smoking which made it on some nights unbearable as the air con was recycling the fag smoke ! ( we couldn't sit outside in July at the two other outside bars of an evening as too humid and uncomfortable) and the evening entertainment was OK but limited.

The main Downside is that if you want to see Dubai, the Palms, Water park , indoor Ski-ing, Shopping then you are in for a minimum 2 hour 20 minute drive each way, do not take the Hotel shuttle Bus as it takes nearly three hours and the Air con is poor, the trip was unbearable, we got a Taxi back which cost us £80.00.

We actually checked out of this Hotel three days early and stayed in the Atlantis, on the Palm and did the Water park, skiing, shopping Malls etc on our last three days and were then only 25mins from the Airport for our return flight .

However the Atlantis for a family of Four Adults (2 rooms) Half Board for 12 nights was in the region of £12,000.00 whereas the Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa was £5200.00 including Flights all inclusive, bearing in mind a bottle of Beer is upwards of £5.00 in most parts of Dubai all inclusive is a bargain for 4 Adults.

However All inclusive at the Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa is limited to certain spirits and tins of Fosters only, anything else you have to pay for, but at £10 a pint I grew to like Fosters, Fosters top, Fosters with Lime, Fosters with Lime and Lemonade - you get the picture !!

There is nothing to see in Fujairah no Shops, Malls so you are pretty limited to the Hotel, but it has a lot to offer - water sports were great, indoor air con squash courts, great Gym and in fairness great value for money, but go all inclusive not bed and breakfast or it will cost you at the Bar.

I would fully recommend this Hotel and it makes a great split, we would go back again and stay say 5 nights here all inclusive read a few books by the pool, chill out and then move across to the Palms for the final leg of our holiday to do the attractions.
If money is no object or your kids are young enough to go free then stay at the Atlantis, great great hotel, fabulous food again - but this one really moves up a to another level, and wonderful facilities.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank itainthalfhot
Reviewed August 1, 2010

My trip to Fujairah followed a wonderful stay at the Qasr al Sarab resort a couple of weeks earlier. Even without this I would have been disappointed but realising I spent less at one of the most wonderful hotels I have visited for a mouldy room at the Rotana was shocking.

To start: we should have turned around and left immediately when it took 25 minutes to check in because the three people in front of us were complaining about their rooms. We then went to lunch at one of their two restaurants. To be fair we passed through the main restaurant which looked clean and good quality but they only offer a brunch option on Friday afternoons (breakfast was also served in this room and was good). We therefore went to the only other restaurant, Waves. Absolutely terrible. The room looked like a road-side canteen with an open view of a grimy dated kitchen. The food was laughably bad and not cheap.

We had opted for an upgrade to a beachside room with private terrace. Since all the rooms we passed seemed to have a private terrace the only benefit we could see was that the upgrade gave us plastic-wicker chairs rather than the white plastic chairs you wouldn't expect to see outside of a trailer park. The room smelt of mould and the next morning the reason was evident: we woke up feeling wet and the room was full of condensation - the mirrors and windows were opaque with it. That's not what woke us up though: the dance party at 630am next door took care of that. Not the Rotana's fault but the pointless adjoining door between our rooms probably didn't help with noise-proofing.

Spa: don't waste your money. The hot stone massage was abysmal and started off with the therapist laying so many boiling hot stones all over my body I felt I couldn't breathe. Rather strangely, once she took them off, the stones hardly featured in my massage. She also evidently had a cold and snuffled throughout the treatment, pausing only to take a 3 minute break to (I imagine) cough and blow her nose (NB this time wasn't made up at the end). You can't prevent your staff getting ill but you should not unleash them on clients when they are.

We ate at the Meridien next door which offered great food and looked altogether more swish.

To sum up, don't waste your money here and definitely don't believe the photos on the website. This is a dated hotel with dated facilities that is not inexpensive compared to the competition. The plastic chairs and the awful Waves restaurant show also that Rotana are not investing in improvements.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fc1
Reviewed July 30, 2010

This is a three star resort aiming to be a four star resort.Defnitely not five star.Check-in was smooth and fast. Went to guest toilets in lobby and there was no toiletpaper in any of them. We went up to our rooms. First thing I see is the peeling paint next to the light switch. Room is smallish but okay. We unpacked our bags and I went to the bathroom only to see there is only a shower and no bathtub. Bathroom is seriously small too. We decided to head down to the pool. The pool is a good size and nice to swim in. We like the fountains that are inside the pool that has cold water spraying out of them. Refreshing.Best part of the hotel.There is also a staff member giving out lovely ice cold towels and giving cold scented face sprays to guests on request. There is a pool bar that is packed with people. Cocktails are served in champagne glasses which means you get a lot less and have to pay dhs40 for the privilege. A bit of a cheat I think. We also had burgers whilst sitting around the pool which was tasty and enjoyable. At night we went to the restaurant Mosaic which only serves international buffets. The buffet was not good. Food was tasteless and there wasnt much variety. Some of the food wasnt even hot. First time in my life that I came back hungry from a buffet! We went back to our room and slept a peaceful night. Nice comfortable bed and good quality bedding. Next morning we had breakfast buffet at Mosaic restaurant again as it was included in the package. Breakfast was a lot better there. The gym is well equiped and the spa looked nice but too overpriced. There is a kids club called Flippers where kids can play. Not much toys but at least an airconditioned play area. There are also playstations and WII for the older kids.We also ate at Waves,the other restaurant. Food was average and waitress was friendly but struggles to understand English. Also not very observant as she gave us only one menu for my husband and I to share even though the restaurant was empty. We could of made our meal choices faster if we both had a menu! The last night we had room service and it was the best meal we had at that resort. Also another thing that annoyed us is how the gym only opens at 7am. We like to go for an earlier workout. Also the pool area closes at 7pm even though in the summer it is still light outside and a nice time to swim. Saw a staff member closing some of the sun umbrellas at 4:30 already! To summarize it all..very disappointing. We expected more but got a lot less.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family