Bay Gardens Hotel
US$269
US$243
Coco Palm Resort(Rodney Bay)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$121
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$180
US$162
  • Breakfast included
Heritage House Rodney Bay(Rodney Bay)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$70
Travelocity
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$97
US$310
US$294
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$60
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$110
Bay Court Inn(Rodney Bay)
No availability for your dates from these sites
1,301 results
All reviewssister hotelst luciahourly shuttleshuttle servicesuperior roomenjoyed my staybreakfast was includedhotel restauranthome away from homereduit beachrum punchbeach chairsbars and restaurantsgros isletthe general managerpigeon islandsupermarket
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I recently stayed at the Bay Gardens Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Alicia who checked me in is fantastic (and absolutely beautiful), Joann and Wendy behind the bar are
great and Nicola on security is amazing. Fantastic location at the top of Rodney Bay Village, close to bars, restaurants, shopping centre, and main road in to Castries. Free internet and shuttle bus are great, rooms clean and comfortable, but the standout is the warm and friendly staff. Wish I could go back next week.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Robert S
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I just returned from a great stay in St Lucia at Bay Gardens Hotel! The staff was all extremely friendly and helpful, but Wendy, Teckla, Eric, and Joann really stood out. The breakfast buffet was good and always offered a variety of fresh fruits and different foods. This was usually my biggest meal of the day.....so I didn't think the price was unreasonable.

The location is great! It is close to supermarkets, restaurants, shopping, the beach, and bars. You can shuttle to their beach front property, but it was only a 10 minute walk so I never took the shuttle.

As others have eluded to, this place is not fancy. If you are a traveler that would like luxury, I would say you best bet is to stay at the resort. I really enjoyed the more intimate, friendly nature of the hotel.

They had different activities at the bar.....karaoke night, managers reception, etc. The staff made sure that everyone was comfortable and having fun. (and for the ladies, I have to admit the Eric is not only charming but easy on the eyes!!!)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2012

i stayed at this property 10 years ago and i don't know what happened, i got to the hotel the room arrangement was incorrect they told me it would be ready in 1.5 hrs and to add i was at the wrong property. Some 2.5 hours later i am in the lobby of the other property being told i was indeed at the first hotel and my room is still not ready some 3 hours later.The staff are standing behind the desk staring at me and saying nothing carrying on like if all is well in the world. I work in hospitality and i know for one all you need to do to calm an irate customer is say something. I am considering changing my ticket and returning to my home and i will be having a lawyer write the hotel to have my ticket costs for myself and my 2 travelling companions reimbursed.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Dwayne H
baygardensresorts, Public Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Hello Dwayne,

We have held off on responding to this review because we wanted to make sure we found out all the details of your stay. As evidenced by our overwhelming positive reviews, this kind of experience is way out of line with the standards we expect from ourselves and the standards our guests expect from us.

Apparently there was a breakdown of communication between you and the front desk. We were made aware of your early check-in only upon your arrival at the resort. Because of this, your room was not ready (check-in is normally at 2 pm). We invited you to make use of the amenities at our sister property while we expedited your room. We are not sure quite what happened, but somehow you understood that you were going to be checking in at our sister resort, which was NOT the case.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you by this miscommunication, and we have already spoken to the staff members in question in order to ensure that in the future, both parties are absolutely clear as to what is happening and what arrangements are being made.

We hope that this incident will not dissuade you from giving the Bay Gardens Hotel another chance to serve you with our usual hospitality and attention.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. Great location close to the beach, restaurants and supermarkets. We made our own breakfasts in the room and saved a handsome amount of cash. Rent a car to explore the island or just grill on Bay Garden's sister beach resort. Service is fine too. One remark though is that rooms close to the autobody shop in the street are prone to early-morning noise. Our bed was rather old but nothing we couldn't deal with.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank zelly111
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed at the Bay Gardens Hotel from March 29 til April 9th. This is an extremely clean hotel. We had a standard room at first but upgraded to a junior suite for $430 us. The room was spacious and we ended up eating breakfast in the room. Grocery shopping is just a short walk away so you can pick up all your munches and breakfast food for your room at a reasonable price. The staff here are very friendly and prompt. The only thing that went wrong was that we never did receive our check out information which was left at the front desk by the Westjet agent. One other thing, we were informed by the front desk that you cannot phone from the hotel to a cell phone. That was inconvenient as we were trying to get hold of our agent regarding the check out information. The pool at this hotel is very small but we only went to the Bay Garden Resort which is the sister hotel on the beach and were allowed to use all the facilities there. It worked out great. There is a shuttle to and from the sister Resort on the beach but we walked it and it was only 15 minutes. We found the location of the Bay Gardens Hotel was great because we could walk and experience all the restaurants in Rodney Bay. We found it very safe walking from the hotel to the shopping or restaurants. Overall I would recommend this hotel if you are not going all inclusive as it is good value for the money in Rodney Bay. Make sure you get a larger room if you are staying any length of time. Thanks Bay Gardens staff.

Room Tip: Get a Junior Suite if possible.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple