1,806 results
All reviews reduit beach creole restaurant kreole rooms garden patio ti bannane st lucia a pool view room main building all inclusive package rodney bay area pigeon island friendly hotel lovely pool bars and restaurants all inclusive plan ceiling fan restaurant staff
Reviewed May 6, 2015

This was my fourth and last stay at CocoPalm, very regrettably. First time was for a holiday and the other times were for business. As other negative reviewers have noted (and please carefully read them all), it is not a beach resort and NOT on the beach, but the pool is ok. It is in a very convenient location to enjoy the night life of Rodney Bay, and the many fine restaurants in the neighbourhood: Indian, Italian, Tapas, Seafood, Chinese, and eclectic fusion food. If you are flying into Saint Lucia and landing at the large international airport in the south (Hewanorra Int'l-UVF), then consider any of the other lovely resorts that Saint Lucia has to offer. The Castries airport (SLU) is convenient for meetings and intra-regional travel.

We arrived early on the fateful morning and were hoping to check-in and refresh before our first meeting. Hotel was quite full, so we were guided to the restaurant for breakfast first. A pity that on a lovely tropical island the buffet breakfast has so little fresh tropical fruit on offer. That should be your first warning sign! We were then stalled for almost 4 hours while management left us in the lobby while normal room service was done. No effort was made to engage us or apologize for the delay, or find a room for short term use, just to change and shower. Client oriented service seems to have been lost from management's vocabulary. We are a large corporate client, and will not use this hotel again. So disappointing.

Room tip: Avoid the Kreole rooms at all cost, unless you do not plan to sleep. Poolside rooms are convenient if lounging by the pool all day.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CalvadosdeColombo
Reviewed May 5, 2015

We were at the Coco Palm Resort for one week. April 28-May3rd, 2015. We were lucky to get a good deal on this all inclusive resort, and we were delighted find that our Garden View Rooms were clean and pleasant. The maid service was excellent and we were treated to florals on our bed each day. The large pool was lovely and we never had trouble finding lounge chairs in the shade. This was a plus for us as we do not sun bathe.
The restaurant was amazing. I have travelled all over the world and to many all inclusive and I have never been treated to such amazing cuisine. Breakfast is a great buffet with an omelette bar. Lunch and dinner are a la carte. The options are numerous and I did not tire of the food. The salads were delightfully fresh and the chicken, beef and seafood was top notch. My husband and brother-in-law loved the Roti. We have no complaints about the food. We felt blessed to be served by such great staff each day. Kudos to Princess who made sure our birthday parties were outstanding memories of this great trip. We also enjoyed Sean, Syrle, Kalee, Dwight, Curlina and Patricia who always brought us a warm smile and a sincere welcome. I know I have forgotten some names but I want all of you who work at the Coco Kabana to know how much you were appreciated. Thanks for making our trip one of such pleasant and lasting memories. I recommend this resort heartily.
We certainly hope to be back. next time I would love to upgrade to a swim up room.

Room tip: Garden view for a quiet night, pool view is great too. The swim up rooms would be a pleasant upgrade. The live music is only until about 11 PM so no need to worry about resort noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tradeya
Reviewed May 5, 2015

I though that Grenada would take some beating but I needn't have worried as this Hotel is Superb. Everything is well maintained, rooms are spotless, and all staff very helpful and nothing too much trouble. We started off in a Garden Patio room, large and spacious leading to a well maintained garden through the Patio doors. Ideal in the afternoons when the sun comes over. The breakfast each morning was enough to almost miss lunch each day, good filter coffee, fresh omeletes and a few local bits and pieces, saltfish and scrambled eggs were excellent. Reduit Beach no distance at all maybe 5 minutes stroll. It was however diffucult to pull away from the lovely pool that is a sensible depth at 1.2m with a shelf at only 0.3m which is ideal for a shallow paddle. The local bus service out on the main road is easy to use and at $2.50 a timegood value for money, making Castries and Pigeon Island easily accessable. Load of bars and cafes in the area along with two supermarkets. I would stay here again without hesitation, brilliant place.

Room tip: Garden Patio Rooms are very quiet as beyond the garden there is Residential housing, the Pool facing rooms may hear nighttime noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed April 30, 2015

This has to be one of the best Hotels in St Lucia. You are guaranteed to have an excellent stay. The staff are great. The Hotel Manager Claudine is fabulous and will ensure your stay is A+. The Bar is lively always and you will be guaranteed never to be bored. The Hotel is a walk to the beach and the best restaurants in Rodney Bay. The Casino is also almost next Door. I have been there about 12 times and will keep going. My favorite feature of this Hotel are the Swim Up Suites. I try to always stay in one.

Room tip: Swim Up Suites!!
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2015

Want to thank peppie and her staff for a wonderful week at the Coco Palms Resorts we loved it and the staff is spectacular the people is friendly and fun!! Rooms were cleaned everyday and the food was very good as well, staff was very friendly and smiling all the time, until next time thanks again for a great week.

Room tip: We had a garden room view, very quiet room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family