1,795 results
All reviews reduit beach creole restaurant garden patio ti bannane st lucia kreole building a pool view room five minute walk main building pigeon island rodney bay area all inclusive package lovely pool friendly hotel bars and restaurants live entertainment restaurant staff
Reviewed September 1, 2018

It was a choice between St Lucia and America, and St Lucia won the day. We celebrated a multitude of Events, 18th & 50th Birthday, belated long overdue Honeymoon and College results. To see the Hotel on arrival was nice, spotlessly clean, credit to the Cleaners, Housekeepers and Ground Staff, all doing an amazing job. Reception staff were always helpful and cheery. Special mention goes to Head Concierge - Peppy and Barman - Ash, both exceptional in their varying fields, always helpful and happy to see you. The tours that Peppy arranged for us we very very good.
We didn't go all inclusive as we wanted to experience food and lifestyle of the Country and not be beholden to meal times at the resort. Breakfast was always good and the staff always pleasant, if we had an issue it would be with evening meals. We only ate within the restaurant on 4 occasions and it was clear that they could not handle large amounts of people, on two occasions we waited 50 minutes for our food to arrive, this was observed by staff but no action taken or apologies given. What we did observe was that after much despair and not waiting to order further side dishes this was the only time that the Staff would put any urgency in dealing with us as they would be rapid with us signing for the Bill.
Another issue we had was with our room location, don't get me wrong the room for us and our children in adjoining location were great, however with it being in the annex and so close to the bars and main road it would be ideal for insomniacs as sleep is at a premium and usually after 2am. Showers are a challenge with only two settings - Ice Cold or scalding.

We did not complain to anyone over our issues and were happy to persist as we didn't want to get tagged as being complainers of nuisance occupants, we were there to explore and enjoy the Sun which we managed to achieve. Would I return, most certainly and I would recommend the Hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Go into the Main Complex and not the annex, sleep is at a premium.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
CocoPalmManagement, Owner at Coco Palm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Coco Palm for your family holiday to celebrate all these milestones. Appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review from arrival to the end. Your kind words and compliments will be shared with the team by our General Manager which we know will be well received as the team members take great pride in making guests feel welcome. Apologies for the slow service at dinner by the F&B team taking so long which we will be sure to address.

As you were in the Kreole rooms, which are indeed located in the heart of the village with bars and nightlife. We hope your review will help guide future guests considering this room category to be aware of what to expect as we do try to inform guests in advance. Should guests have issues do ask to speak to the Duty Manager or GM who can assist you to assure your stay is enjoyable. You were most gracious! We do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Coco Palm.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

What a very nicely laid out resort in a prime location. The first thought when you are driving into the resort is...ok, it's cute and I like the architecture. Once you get into the lobby, you realize it is quaint, cozy hotel....but in a really good way. The people are very friendly and treat you like family.
ROOMS: The room are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. I did not experience the same amount of issues I usually encounter little problems in the smaller island hotels, but this hotel had a very nice flat screen TV, in room coffee and tea maker, the bathrooms were very nice as well with large showers. I had a great view out to the pool.
RESTAURANT: The food at the resort restaurant is really great. I was with a few people and all of us had good meals. From the breakfast buffet, to hanging out at the bar. Believe it or not, we found ourselves hanging out at the bar, and ordering food from there. We had a blast with the bartenders, and the servers...they are funny, they sing to you...they joke with you...they are great. (BUT THE SIT DOWN DINING is also a great choice...we just preferred the lighter side)
POOL: great pool and deck. Even though this is close to the main restaurant and club areas, it was not loud at all. It was very quiet and felt very private. We didn't get to enjoy the pool because there was so much to do during our stay, but there was plenty of people enjoying it without us.
AREA: So much to do in the area, from walking to the MANY restaurants...which you will find local restaurants and very nice upscale restaurants. The clubs are also within walking distance, it was not at all scary, we felt very comfortable walking around the area even at 2 am. There was a Friday night street party down the road, which is more like a closed street festival with tons of local vendors selling food, drinks, art and other cool things. You won't go wrong at this property for a nice getaway,..and there were a good bit of business people here as well. A couple of them said this is where they stay on business because of the location, reliable internet, and because they feel like they are home away from home. One guy had been here almost 20 times in the last year.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank truthNtravel
CocoPalmManagement, Owner at Coco Palm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review of Coco Palm. We appreciate you highlighting all we have to offer. This will no doubt instill confidence in future guests who may be considering Coco Palm for their next holiday.

We do indeed have a high number of returning guests which we are proud to consider part of our Coco Palm family. As you heard first hand, it is our warm hospitality while delivering a service and value for money that keeps them coming back.

Your kind words will be shared by our General Manager with our team which will be commended for making your trip so memorable whist highlighting any room for improvement to grant a 5 bubble review in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Coco Palm Resort for two nights and we had an amazing time.
The staff are so friendly. Beautiful view from our room. Very nice and quiet Resort. Thanks to the waitress who took great care of us. Can’t remember her name. Also not forgetting the breakfast ;there’s so many option to choose from.
We will be back again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank M B

Thank you for choosing Coco palm with your family. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Our GM will share your kind words with our team and we know your experience will encourage future guests to consider Coco Palm for their holiday.

Look forward to welcoming you back as a valued returning guest.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary on Aug 19th and stayed 4 nights (Creole side). We arrived to cake and wine in our room as a celebratory gift. It was so thoughful. We enjoyed our time. Thank you wonderful staff of Coco Palm!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deswyn H

We are happy to hear Coco Palm made your first anniversary so special! We appreciate you choosing to spend this special occasion with us.

Your kind review will no doubt instill confidence in future guests considering Coco Palm for their special day with us.

Thank you for your perfect score on your stay.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I had to work in St.Lucia the fourth weekend of this month. Even though I had to work most of my stay, the little time I spent in the hotel was fabulous. The staff and hotel won so many points in my 'little book of hotel assessments'. I travel a lot in the Caribbean.

It is Hero CPL time, and the eye-candy was phenomenal. I just had to add that little comment.

Back to the points --

5 Points: I arrived at 7:30am, but due to a fully booked status, I was unable to get an early check-in. However, I was able to enjoy the breakfast buffet. Many other hotels will not allow you to partake of dining options until after the official check-in time which I believe was 2pm.

10 Points: After spending the day in meetings, I returned to find my luggage resting nicely in my room. All I wanted was food and sleep.

15 Points: Friday night was buffet night for dinner. But I did not want a buffet, so I was provided with a fish salad at a very reasonable price. I did not have to cajole or have any lengthy discussion. It was just done.

25 Points: The rooms are super wonderful. I am a lover of antigues, so I completely enjoyed my suite-style room with old furniture and the most comfortable bed!!

50 Points: The greatest number of points goes to the staff. They were absoluetely WONDERFUL! Every staff member was polite and a ray of sunshine. It is so nice to be greeted with smiling faces every time you turn!!

I will definitely come back to this hotel; but hopefully the next time I will be on vacation.

Room Tip: Fourth floor suite-style rooms are wonderful!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank C_Abeo_Jones
CocoPalmManagement, Owner at Coco Palm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for the perfect score on your working visit at Coco Palm. We appreciate you taking the time to highlight all that made your trip so special as we know this will help future guests in deciding on Coco Palm during their trip to Saint Lucia.

Your review has been shared by our General Manager with all Heads of Department and the team. Such positive feedback is most encouraging for the team to know we made your trip so enjoyable. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.