“Perfect”

Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Now under new ownership and management. The Olde Victoria is a traditional pub located in the beautiful small town of Burton Latimer. Our large beer garden and newly refurbished bar and restaurant offer the ideal space for families and friends to meet in Northamptonshire.
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Another great visit to this establishment
Excellent service and stunning food , we even bought vouchers to give to friends and family well done guys you have got it spot on

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Went for xmas lunch ,it is nice to see the Olde Vic in full swing again after going through a bad patch . The restaurant has been revived and the food and service was better than ever and it was nice to see smiley faces from the staff and they were always there to help if you needed anything . Well done all .

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

This pub has much improved since the new owners and is now a nice little pub . However the red wine is terrible , tastes really cheap . There also happened to be another lady in there at the same time who returned her glass of red wine. Unfortunately it can’t be put down to a dodgey bottle as I’ve tried on separate occasions and still tasted just as bad . Please stock some tasty new wines .

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Been here a few times when visiting our daughter, her husband and new grandson who live in the village.
What is good is that you can book and be guaranteed a table. The food is excellent and a good choice and price is ok.
What I didn't like when we visited Saturday 25th November 2017 was the chap with the stubble behind the bar. As I walked in first he was straight at me wanting an order for drinks, I replied saying we had a table booked and others were a couple of minutes behind me. he then did the same when they arrived. I like to get to my table , which is up a few steps with a pram and get settled at my table, then order drinks. Apart from that all was ok

5  Thank adyval
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

I have 17 year managing pubs and hotels worldwide, and i hope the lenght of my post will sum up the experience my family and i had... maybe the best pub/restaurant meal in the uk. Thank you.