All reviews pleasant stay nebrodi park quiet place agritourismo run etna
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

The place is a little remote & the rooms a little rustic but the food & hospitality are out of this world. We visited this moutain area for one night as we normally land & stay in Trapani but hope to return again sometime & enjoy the owners hospitality. The rooms have all you need & although they're not luxury, the food & peaceful surroundings are perfect. Bring cash, get in first gear to climb the approach & enjoy!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2015

I found the place coincidence and it was the best place to in Sicily.
the couple that hosted us were super kind and friendly and make us feel like at home. I truly recommend to experience the great food of Mimma, and to have a dinner at their place.
the room was nice and clean, their garden is beautiful and the view to Etna mountain was amazing!
you can get information about Nebrodi Park from the family, they also can arrange for you horses for a ride, or a Jeep tour from one of the family member if you wish.
Love this place!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2014

The place is amazing surrounded by greenery and animals very quiet and private area. The owners and staff are very nice and helpful, the rooms were very clean and tidy, food is typically Italian 5 star all fresh and homemade!! As I said to the owner last August 2014 we will for sure come again as they treat the people really well. Also note that I you don't drive in Sicilly you can contact them personally for shuttle bus to the hotel also it's great because they offer tours with jeeps 4x4!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank chan m
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place is incredible. The rooms, cleanliness as well as the location are the perfect mix for all those seeking a place to relax as well as to enjoy the magnificent nebrodi forest. This can be done by 4x4 with the owners taking you into spectacular places. The family who run this agroturismo are amazingly helpful, loving and are ready to helps any time. I am a lover of survival and use the forest as my playing ground. Once when things turned to the worse I called them at 4:00am and they answered my distress call. They were my angels.
There is a vast array of excursions from 4x4 trips (is a must) as well as the only location in Italy and Sicily to provide survival courses (bookings must be done in advance by calling the agritourismo. These courses are magnificently organized and are a must).
The food at the agritourismo is prepared with so much love, all of it is home made and it gives a touch of the culture in the Nebrodi region. The sweet olives are the best thing you can ever taste.
Rooms are clean and up to standard with all your needs.

Ideal with family and kids. It's a must go place. Can't wait to go again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Graham S
Reviewed March 31, 2014

After Finishing the Maltese Survivor Basic Survival Course, we headed to this beautiful place located in a rural part of Cesaro. We stayed for lunch and the food is incredible! I never tasted anything like it... most of the food is homemade. the bread was incerdibly fresh and good .. the olvies ... THE OLIVES!!! oh how I miss those sweet olives... the cheese... the fried aubergines everything....

The People running this place are very friendly and we didn't stay more than a few hours but I promised myself to return one day!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends