“Sorry Zaza I didn't want to do this before because occasionally I haven't been able to get a table.....”
Review of Zaza Berkhamsted

Zaza Berkhamsted
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Berkhamsted
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing staff, excellent food, reasonably priced.....

So we go to Zaza Berkhamsted 6-7 times a year, occasionally I've not been able to get a table and once we had a table of Chavs next to us..... horrible experience, now onto the positives.

Food, well I've not had a bad meal at Zaza in the 20-30 visits we've made there and I've tried pretty much everything on the menu, the portions do seem to have gotten a little smaller recently which I'm happy about as I can now manage 3 courses :-)

I think its fair to say the food is wholesome Italian rather than A La Carte, and is just spot on every time. We keep trying new restaurants around the area to mix it up, but always end up back at Zaza.

See you again soon.

1  Thank AntGur

Reviewed October 8, 2018

My wife and I ordered filet steak with sweet potato chips and a bottle of barolo. The steaks were succulent and tasty and cooked exactly how we wished, the wine was smooth and rich and the service attentive and charming. What more could one ask for!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant but a victim of its own success - site feels cramped and noisy across its two small floors (for example no space for guests to wait for their tables).

Owners should take a look at the former Carluccio’s site and consider relocating.

1  Thank BreakingBrad
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food but I was shocked that an Italian restaurant didn’t sell pizza. Apart from that was nice food

Reviewed October 6, 2018

came here for my birthday. It was a monday evening and still very busy. The food is always of a very good quality and the service is excellent. this is always a credit to the staff training when the staff start.