All reviewsivy cottagemanu bayoverlander trainan amazing vieweco retreatdifferent typesdouble bedoverlooking the oceanyoga classessurf beachwould stay againa great place to staylaid backlong weekendstayed here for one nightbeautiful placecaboose
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I actually think it was in 2016 that my brother and wife paid for mum, myself and then 7yr old daughter. We were booked into the Overlander for 2 nights. What an awesome stay. The views were breathtaking but the way the Overlander was decked out was fantastic with a kitchen, shower and toilet. A single bed and in a separate room a queen bed. Loved my time there. The staff were lovely and very helpful. Will definitely be going back again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2018

After reading some great reviews and seeing pictures of the double train carriages we had booked we were disappointed to arrive to find we were sharing a carriage with 3 others. We did have our own door to our room but the triple room didn't have a door and they had keys to our door which seemed a bit strange. We were also right outside the kitchen/communal area which was noisy right through the day and until 11pm every night. So if you book a double make sure you ask for your own carriage away from the kitchen. It's a very rustic place, bathrooms ok, kitchen good but there is no microwave or oven and the gas for the BBQ ran out on Xmas night and couldn't be replaced. Great views from the cafe.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Had the best burger of my life here. All plant based food. Potatoes that come with your meal are amazing. Super cool chilled out vibes. Vegan pizza Weds -Sat. Beautiful view of the surf indoor and outdoor seating.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ShaleenS31
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

We spent a wonderful Christmas here. Stayed in the “overlander” train. Perfect size for the 2 of us. Basic cooking facilities (no oven). There is a shared bbq area, but no so good when the gas runs out!
The setting and grounds are just beautiful.
Abundance of organic vegetables growing, stunning flowers too.
Lots of different types of accommodation- train carriages, Eco lodge, Ivy Cottage, Tipis, dome tents, Earth domes, and you can pitch your own tent, or camper van.
The last time we came there was no cafe, but this is a huge plus.
Open for vegan breakfast (pancakes are amazing) also delicious vegan pizzas.
Staff are great too.
Stunning views from the cafe area.
We loved it, and will be back!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidcapstick40
Reviewed December 24, 2017

My husband and I stayed at Soulscape as a part of our honeymoon trip and we stayed in the Summer Cottage and were hoping for some privacy. Unfortunately we had the communal shower and toilet right outside as well as the communal camper parking.... so well, it was super busy and noisy. Kids and grownups running in on our private little yard all the time.

I was also very much looking forward to doing yoga every day (one of the main reasons we stayed there) and I couldn't take a single one as the yoga room was booked for a retreat. Total bummer.

When we were there the kitchen wasn't open so no coffee or food.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple