Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nomad193844

Great hotel!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 24, 2024
The staff were friendly helpful, they couldn't do enough for us. The evening meal and cooked breakfast were excellent. We found the bedrooms to be spacious and the beds very comfortable. We also enjoyed a few swims in the luxurious leisure centre. The complementary daily newspapers and fruit at reception is a nice touch. We'll be back again!
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jan 30, 2024
Dear Nomad,

thank you so much for your lovely feedback after your recent stay at The McWilliam Park Hotel. I really appreciate your time invested.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was up to your expectations. I would like to also thank you for highlighting our teams as friendly and helpful, they are really good. I hope that your next visit will happen soon and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back at The McWilliam!

Carmel's china collection
                C$365
              8.9 km from The McWilliam Park Hotel
              View more hotels in Claremorris
              1,208 results
              All reviews mcwilliam park leisure centre function room lovely hotel bar food knock shrine kids club knock airport top class food was lovely full irish waiting staff would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay weekend break couldn't do enough second to none
              Selected filters
              Reviewed January 18, 2024 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable overnight Bed & Breakfast stay which was great value.

Check in quick and easy, our “double” room had two beds was spacious, comfortable and very clean. Beds were very cosy, we each had a great night’s sleep. We had a very enjoyable dip in the pool and jacuzzi the following morning.

Particular mention must go to the lovely breakfast we had and how well the staff looked after us: my son is coeliac and we’ve found some hotels don’t handle it as well as others and he can find the process frustrating. When we entered the McWilliam’s restaurant it has a separate counter with its own GF bread (with its own toaster) muffins, corn flakes etc. The waiter went and double checked with the kitchen exactly what options were available to us on the day and we had lovely GF sausages with our hot breakfast.

Well done to everyone involved in the running of this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
              Lukas Kodl, General Manager at The McWilliam Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2024

Dear Ray,

Thank you so much for your kind words and absolutely wonderful feedback after your recent stay at The McWilliam Park Hotel.

I am really happy to read that everything was up to your expectation during your stay and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to fulfil our guests expectations and it seems that we are doing it right. Me and my team really appreciate your time invested to share your comments with us and we are already looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 13, 2024

Lots of family staying for a few nights.
              Rooms were clean and had all you need, food and service were great.
              The night manager Garry could not have been more helpful, a real credit to the hotel.
              All the family agreed it was a great stay and we will return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Azill,

Thank you so much for your time and for sharing your lovely and kind feedback with us after your recent stay at The McWilliam Park Hotel.

I am flattered to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay so much with us and found so much positive about our hotel, team and the other services available for our guests. I hope that your next visit will come very soon and we can't wait already to have you with us again!

Reviewed January 10, 2024

My husband and I spent Christmas at the McWilliam Park Hotel. We were delighted with our lovely suite; very comfortable bed with lovely pillows. There was a reception Christmas Eve on arrival, and the wonderful Martina immediately made us feel very welcome. The meals during our stay were very good with generous portions. What struck me was that many of the staff were very young especially at lunch on Christmas Day, but they were all very diligent and most helpful. There was a lovely young man from Brazil working in the dining room and Sanja in reception was a joy as well. The swimming pool looked most inviting, but we didn't avail of it. Overall, a very nice stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Marian,

What a wonderful feedback after your recent Christmas stay at The McWilliam Park Hotel. Thank you!

I am really happy to read that your Christmas stay was up to your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us. Let me tell you that we did enjoy your company also.

I will pass all your lovely comments onto all my colleagues as I am sure they will be over the moon. I hope that we will be seeing you again any time soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2023

We had a lovely stay recently at The McWilliam Park Hotel - (pity about the weather though, we couldn't get outside due to the wind and rain!) The staff were lovely and most helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them. The only thing I would say though is that when we used the facilities, the swimming pool was freezing cold - the water temperature needs to be warmer in these Winter months, my daughter was shivering in it. But other than that it was a great stay - the food was lovely and the rooms are beautiful too and spotlessly clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Fiona,

Thank you so much for your time invested and for sharing your absolutely beautiful feedback with us after your recent stay at The McWilliam Park Hotel.

I am delighted to read that your stay was up to scratch and that you and your family enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from food to team or the Evolve Leisure Club. I do apologize about the temperature of the swimming pool and I promise you that I will keep very close eye on this going forward.

I am also happy to share that our family rooms are currently being fully refurbished so your next stay will be even better than the last one!

My Team and I are looking forward to welcoming you in Claremorris soon again Fiona!

Reviewed December 28, 2023

This was the best Christmas experience we ever had. The food was excellent in quality and presentation. The entertainment in the bar was of the highest standard,not loud and a very varied selection for dancing etc. I will definately be back.

Room tip: The staff are very friendly and rooms are comfortable and clean and food is good.
              • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
              Lukas Kodl, General Manager at The McWilliam Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2023

Dear Patricia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind comments with us after your recent stay at The McWilliam Park Hotel.

I am really happy and delighted to see that everything was up to your standards and that you enjoyed your stay with us. It really was a pleasure this year to look after all our guests over the Christmas.

Keep eye on our website as the Christmas 2024 offerings will be out soon and my team and I hope that we will be seeing you again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!