“Soooo good!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lakeside Mediterranean Shawarma
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are regular clients. The owner, Mo, is always there and super friendly. The food is always good and tastes fresh. I have been to several Shawarma places in my life, and this is one of the best ones. The prices are very reasonable are I dare people to finish 1 platter on their own. The portions are gigantic. On of Carleton Place 's gems

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Everyone in the family loves Lakeside Mediterranean and that is a tough feat! Very generous portions, food is fresh and sooo tasty!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We have heard good things about this restaurant, so decided to give it a try last week. Yum, Yum, Yum. We went for the chicken shawarma and it was delicious. We took our feast to the water-side park behind the Town Hall, and spent a delight lunch hour munching our lunch in the shade of the colourful umbrellas there.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Delicious shawarma, donairs with good selection of toppings, garlic potatoes. Really enjoy this alternative to the fast food paces. Owner is always friendly and generous.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Excellent fresh food, generous portions, all served up by friendly people. It's a restaurant I frquently visit. An absolute must for shawarma lovers!