“Yummy !”
Review of Cabano Kitchen - CLOSED

Cabano Kitchen
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: We offer Mexican street food as well as other options such as fish and chips and poutine.
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed yummy tacos delicious salsa with corn chips very kind and helpful customer's service people. Enjoyed it very much! Give it a 5 out of 5!

Cabano K, Marketing/ Social Media at Cabano Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you so much! We are very happy you enjoyed our food and our amazing staff :) Looking forward to having you and your family back!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This place is located along a busy section of big block stores in Carleton Place and would not normally have attracted my attention except for the brightly coloured exterior.

I popped into Stalwart Brewing and asked them about it and they recommended it highly so off I went. I had the chicken taco to go do I regret that decision, because I would've gone back inside and ordered every other thing on the menu if I hadn't already been 30 km away. Planning to return soon and sample more menu items

Bursting with bright fresh flavours. Love.

Cabano K, Social Media/Marketing at Cabano Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

We are happy you decided to give us a try and even happier that you enjoyed your chicken taco! You are welcome to come back and try more on the menu anytime, thank you for your support, we really appreciate it!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Great Mexican food , all made from scratch with love from the owner...I have tried many menu items and all have been first rate, and if your not in the mood for Mexican well the poutine is yummy with it's home made beef gravy or try the Fish & fries made with a nice piece of Cod.....I live in Almonte , but worth the short drive

1  Thank brenda e

Thank you for noticing all the hard work that Anne-Marie puts into all her dishes! She is certainly talented! Thank you for your support we appreciate it :)

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Good food is hard to find on highway 7 going to Ottawa but now I can hardly wait to go back to taste more of the menu at Cabano Kitchen. This place is fresh and fun, cheap and cheerful, and a delight to the tastebuds. I had the pulled pork with pineapple taco and the fish taco - both were finger licking good.

So glad we could provide you with some good food to enjoy while driving along highway 7! Thank you for your support!

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Got two Burrito tonight, service was great, the two young lads were polite and food was excellent, I'll be back!

Thank you so much! Our staff have been so amazing since we opened, glad to hear customers are noticing it as well :)