“Always great stop on the way down Hwy 7”
Review of Law & Orders

Law & Orders
Price range: US$1 - US$16
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Description: After running a successful restaurant for over two years, Law & Orders was destroyed by a fire/explosion on February 2nd 2016. This was NOT the end of this popular local restaurant. With determination and an amazing community backing him, Jamie Law was able to place a food trailer on the original restaurant site while he waits for his new restaurant to be rebuilt (date to still be determined). This would not be made possible without the amazing support of family, friends, loyal customers and a supportive and loving community. The SBU (Special Burger Unit) opened its doors on Friday May 19th, 2016 and the community did not let Jamie down. It was a fantastic first weekend and wonderful to see so many familiar (and new) faces. While we wait for the new and improved Law & Orders' restaurant to be built, come and enjoy many of your favourite menu including the famous Rhippo Burger, Law Burger, What Came First, Super Chicken Burger and the Overkill. Don't forget about the fresh-cut fries and mouth-watering poutine! Stay tuned for updates on the rebuild! And for those who are not familiar with the story of Law & Orders, see below. ***** When Jamie Law opened his restaurant, Law & Orders, in February 2014, he set out a challenge that he knew would make his dad proud: it's the Rhippo Challenge and after 100 attempts, had only ONE successful challenger. The Rhippo Challenge includes two, one-pound Rhippo burgers and a full pound of poutine. The challenge? The challenge comes to those willing to test the depth of their hunger, who must consume all three items in 20 minutes or less. The successful few will earn bragging rights, get their meal for free, go home with a t-shirt and their photo will be hung on the Rhippo Challenge Wall of Fame. Bobby Roy was the first person to complete the Rhippo Challenge in an impressive 13 minutes! Chris Sipes was the next successful contestant, completing the Rhippo Challenge in just over 18 minutes. It wasn't long before Law & Orders attracted the attention of world class professional eater and body builder Randy Santel. While on his Eastern USA tour (that only included a few stops in Ontario), Randy stopped into Law & Orders and completed the Rhippo Challenge in an insane 7mins34secs. This was definitely a sight to see. His cameraman Magic Mitch decided to try, and also earned the rights to call himself a Rhippo Challenge Champion, completing the task in 15mins26secs. Currently there have been over 140 attempts at the Rhippo Challenge with 4 successful candidates... who's next? The Rhippo Burger - named after Jamie's late father's nickname - is just one of the amazing menu items on the Laws & Orders' menu, which is located on Hwy. 7 in Innisville across from the Ultramar gas station. Law & Orders Restaurant is popular for its delicious handmade burgers, fresh-cut fries, homemade pizzas and creative creations, including THE BARNYARD (chicken burger and 1/4 beef patty with bacon and cheese), the WCF -What Came First burger (chicken burger with a fried egg, bacon and cheese), THE OVERKILL BURGER (1/2LB beef patty with cheese, bacon, St. Albert cheese curds, fresh-cut fries, gravy and topped off with a deep fried pickle) and THE LAW BURGER (1/2 LB beef patty with cheese, bacon and a fried egg). Other notable menu items include deep-fried pickles, chicken wings, funnel fries, tater tot poutine and sausages. Don't forget about the delicious vegan burger which is already considered a favourite by many. Law & Orders has bar style seating with room to seat 20. In the warmer weather, customers can enjoy additional outdoor seating as there are a variety of picnic tables, bistro tables and benches where you can relax and enjoy your meal. Though Law & Orders does not deliver, you can always call in your order and pick it up when it is ready. During the winter months, Law & Orders' delivers to ice shacks on the Mississippi Lake surrounding Innisville, so keep an eye out for their snowmobile. Law & Orders is a family run business that works hard to ensure each customer has a great experience and enjoys their visit. The food is made fresh and has a wide variety of menu items that is sure to please all. "We want to welcome our neighbours, guests and travelers to our restaurant," says owner Jamie Law. "We've designed our menu and our restaurant to ensure we give our customers the best possible experience." From gourmet burgers made from scratch to mouth-watering pizza to its famous fries, Law & Orders has already established itself as a local must-have.
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Food is always awesome...service quick and dogs allowed to sit with us outside. Perfect stop on the way to our trailer!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Food is amazing and there Pizza is top Notch!!! Ordered loads of it in July and it was all bang on, service is excellent!

LawandOrders, Owner at Law & Orders, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you so much for writing in. So happy you enjoy our pizza.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Went with my family a couple of times and the food was delicious! Burger and fries cooked to perfection! Staff was friendly and the restaurant and bathrooms were spotless. First time we went was because it got such rave reviews on Facebook from all the locals and we were not disappointed! I highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Once upon a time I used to love stopping at L&O's. The food and service were excellent, I would have never imagined it would turn out to be the way it is now. I have been to their "new and improved" location four times now and I highly doubt I will ever return.

The staff are slow and rude, no smiles, no thank you's, not a word sometimes!! The fries are nothing like they used to be. All mushy and undercooked (all four times I've visited since the re-opening). I once ordered a BLT and could not finish it, the bacon did not taste fresh what so ever. Twice I tried to order their chicken fingers and sadly they did not have any. I settled with just fries... The third time was a charm because they did indeed have the chicken fingers. I ordered the 3 piece chicken finger platter (which does not come with a beverage, by the way) and a can of pop. My husband ordered fries, a pogo and a milkshake. My husband recieved his food less than two minutes after ordering which was nice. He said it was "ok". I waited for more than 15 minutes at which point I inquired about my food. They replied "another few minutes"... When I recieved the bag I was surprised to see that there were three (sickly looking) chicken fingers but NO FRIES!! So I asked for the rest of my order and to my surprise the man behind the counter very rudely told me that all I ordered was the chicken, no fries. I was shocked as I had paid nearly $15.00... and for what?! A can of pop and 3 chicken fingers!?! They asked for proof of purchase and I could not provide that as they never gave me a reciept at the counter. I asked the girl at the cash and she was of no help. Against my better judgement I ordered (and paid) for another small fry, which ran me nearly another $4.00... waited another 5 minutes and finally was able to leave with all of my food.

We were on our way back from from a weekend at the cottage and to my dismay the chicken fingers were the worst I've ever had, undercooked, maybe not even safe to eat. I threw them in the garbage. The fries were OK at best.

I hope the owner sees this and realizes that just because you rebuilt a nice looking building after the explosion does not mean you can slack. Owning and operating a small town business takes a lot of hard work and dedication. The fact that your staff are uninterested, rude people and your food is about as good as frozen food from the disount store is not good.

Hope you make improvements soon!

1  Thank belderrr
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Great fries. Great hotdogs. Menu has lots to offer. Across from the ultramar on 7. It's easy to pass heading west if you're not paying attention.