“Should be rated #1 on tripadvisor”
Review of Cravings

Cravings
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The best food truck ever! I travel for work all over North America and this is by far the best place to eat that I have ever experienced. Gourmet food from a chip truck. Unreal! Unfortunately, it's closed for the winter.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

This food truck has the best road side food in the town
great selection taste price is excellent . if you haven tried the Newfie fries or the
the shnitzel then you havent really eaten yet

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

But holy smokes, the variety offered is amazing (and *very* tempting). I almost didn't stop at the food truck, set up in a parking lot next to a motel. A few people were waiting, so I asked for recommendations. These folks were huge fans, so clearly he has a following.

I ended up with a small poutine. It came with beautiful fresh fries, a generous amount of cheese curds and a big dousing of slightly spicy gravy. I have nothing to criticize - it was really good. My order was ready quickly and the service would put many restaurants to shame. Unfortunately, the place is closing for the season at the end of the week. I will look forward to going back next summer.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

was recommended to go to Cravings to try the fish taco - it was very yummy and will be back for more

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

This is a food truck a little different from all the rest. They have a pork schnitzel sandwich that is absolutely delicious (my bf tried it and raved) I had a German frankfurter with this great sauce on it (can't remember what it's called) we also decided to try 'Newfie Fries' I had never heard of these before but basically awesome fries with great rich gravy and turkey style dressing mixed in! They are a 'must try'
All in all, good pricing, good service and great food! Would definitely go back.