“Fantastic!!”
Review of Shawarma Place

Shawarma Place
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Excellent, flavourful food made here. The staff is very professional, polite and willing to please. This restaurant is very clean and the food is excellent. We bought a large quantity of shawarma beef, Toum and pickles for a home catered wedding reception, and every guest raved about the delicious buffet!! This is an excellent place to stop for a healthy dose of Lebanese food!! Thank you Shawarma Place.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I enjoyed my food at this location, the staff are not chatty but seemed efficient and food was fresh, tasty and prepared well.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I've been to this place quite a few times and food is quite good. I just find the owner to be a tad bit awkward and make me feel uncomfortable at times.

1  Thank Christina T
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I've tried a lot of shawarmas and donairs all over Ottawa west and this one is the best in my opinion. The jovial repartee of the owner is fun too.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Our friends Bill and Barb Wilson were asking us if we ever had a Shawarma? First of all we didn't know what a Shawarma was! Bill Suggested since we were going to Carlton Place that day, we should try a Shawarma at Shawarma Place on McNelly Ave.
So we did; we ordered a small chicken shawarma wrap, that was huge! I asked what should I put in our shawarma, he suggested several ingredients. Well we were more then surprised; we were delighted by the textures and succulent flavours that this wrap had to offer. So if you're going through Carlton Place; stop at the Shawarma Place and have your taste buds burst with joy!.