“Fabulous Relaxing Spa”
Review of Circa 1894 Spa

Circa 1894 Spa
Reviewed February 3, 2017

I arrived at Circa 1894 Spa totally exhausted from work and family. Donna graciously showed me the infra red sauna and hot tubs. I got changed and started my spa experience. Within 20 minutes was feeling so relaxed from the infra red sauna. I then slipped into the hot tub. There is a very serene, peaceful feeling at Circa 1984 spa. I left after a luxurious 3 hours after looking after me.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who would like a weekend or day spa experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Donna D, Owner at Circa 1894 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Thanks for your comment, Karen. From the beginning, we knew we wanted to include the FAR Infra-red saunas for their health benefits. As you may know, there is a reason that they are popping up in Chiropractic, naturopathic and doctor's offices and sports centers in cities. To our knowledge, we have the only ones available to the general public in Lanark County. The first time I sat in the one you experienced, I slept like a baby and it continues to make a difference for me. Come pamper yourself again soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2017

I love the Circa 1894 Spa! It is so cozy and relaxing. I particularly like the wooden hot tub.
Donna Dillman is a fantastic hostess that immediately puts you at ease. Perfect getaway for my girlfriends.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ahh, yes...the wooden tub is, indeed, special. Glad you enjoyed it, Lynn, and look forward to your next visit. The enjoyment of the guests make it that much more special for me.