“Outstanding delight”

Yucatan Southwest Grill
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Landen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 26, 2014

We didn't know what to expect, but decided to give it a shot. We were very pleased with the decision. The menu is small compared to most Mexican restaurants and the menu does not have enchiladas or refried beans. So, I was a bit skeptical about the restaurant, so I went with the soft Taco combo (chicken, pork and steak) with a side of cilantro rice and chipotle beans. The chicken and steak tacos were simply delicious with a sour cream/lime sauce which totally brought out the flavors of the tacos. The pork taco was infused with a smoky pineapple sauce which was equally amazing and the rice/beans just set it up all right. My wife had the fish tacos which I tasted and they were the best we have had in the area, not as good as the west coast fish tacos, but who in the midwest is? I can't wait to return and try the chili lime chicken with homemade guacamole. There is also a nice kids menu to pick from and the chips are made fresh with fresh salsa and I recommend the hot salsa. Overall A++.