“Best Burgers for the $$$”
Review of Macs Pizza Pub

Macs Pizza Pub
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Landen
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

First time to Mac's and what a difficult decision I saw ahead of me. So many choices, could have tried it all! I was told they had the best burgers so I tried to narrow down which burger to try. Well, I asked to customize my options and was very pleased with the results. Mushroom smothered cheesburger with grilled onions and jalapenos. It was perfect. Fair warning we're talking a nice hefty burger, with a side of onion rings. Take your appetite for a treat!Yes, I left with a doggie box. :)

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Good food and great service! The pizza was delicious, as was the salad and sandwiches! We were a very large party and our server didn’t miss a beat!

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We go to Mac’s frequently on Wednesdays for the salad and pizza buffet. It’s a great place to have some yummy food, drink a beverage or two, and enjoy conversation or watch a game. They have a large sand volleyball court that the kids love! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We happened upon this place while out cruising looking for somewhere to eat while on vacation with my family. We ordered a pizza, appetizers and sodas. When the bill came we were shocked at how cheap it was considering how good the food was! Plus, the atmosphere was great for people of all ages.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Mac's is what it says -- a Pizza Pub. We had the meat lover's pizza, the cheese burger pizza, and one fried calzone. All were delicious. Warning -- the sausage is spicier than most pizza places. The beer was cold and the help was above average. We were there for trivia night and the rules were so confusing and the conversations so loud that no one knew what we were doing but who cares, right? We were having a good time. We recommend.