Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
TripadvisorUS$72
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews an update hidden gem montreal kitchenette pet train
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2019

From the outside, yes it could do with a bit of work, but the rooms are good enough. Good price and a quiet location. Enough car parking for everyone. Staff are helpful and polite. We had a room with a kitchenette which had all the items you would need (microwave, hob, kettle, coffee machine, utensils). Room was cleaned every day. Bed was very soft so we both rolled towards the middle. Montreal not a massive distance away by car. We elected to take the bus/train which was around 50 minutes away to avoid all the current road congestion at the moment, plus it only cost $3.5CA to get there.
Although the place needs a bit of an update/maintenance, it was well worth the price.

Room tip: Get room with kitchenette.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

When we arrived at this place I thought it was really quaint and looked cosy, the staff on the reception were friendly once we got inside it was a different story.

The room smelt really musty and we had to air it straight away. It was really dirty in places and the blinds had holes all over them. This seems to be in a really affluent area and could be amazing with an overhaul and some TLC, like an earlier review mentioned.

I didn’t want to return here after we had been out for some food and neither of us slept well. Really needs some urgent investment.

Room tip: I can’t help with this, sorry
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2019

This little hotel could be the perfect spot in the middle of the corporate hotel world. It's in a mostly residential area just off the lakeshore, a beautiful neighbourhood. The owner was very nice when we checked in, seems like a great small family business as there are only a few chalets so to speak. My disappointment was when we entered the room. The room desperately "needs updating" and a really "good" cleaning! I don't think the baseboards have been wiped down in a very long time. The beds are on the higher side so I could see from standing up a poppy or a red piece of paper under the bed and was afraid to bend down and check out the floor. We were just there briefly then headed out to our event. My sleep was almost non-existent because the double bed was so soft that my husband and I both went to the middle of the mattress. I haven't slept on a mattress like that in many years, they need to be replaced badly. The walls were a colour hard to describe, almost orange but not even that bright, made the room look old and dingy. The whole place needs a good going over and it could be that "gem in the rough". They seem like very nice people & I'd hate to see it close so I truly hope they give this little place a needed facelift.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KimJune44
Reviewed February 22, 2019

Hard to beat collection of old vacation cabins and newer (80"s?) cabins, rates in the 85-105 range, clean comfortable, if you need a microwave and cooktop, get a room with kitchenette or a "suite". Outdoor seating areas, cars park conveniently close, very quiet in the evenings, motel office open 10 am to 9 pm, personnel are friendly and helpful.Good spot when visiting in the area, you can walk to a nearby pub, a drugstore and a depanneur, but little else in the area.
reservations are by phone only, there is a website with some basic info and pictures.

Room tip: I like the suites.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting elderly relatives and spent a night at Chalet Beaconsfield. Small cabins with microwave, half size fridge, table and dishes. Bed was comfortable but a double, not queen. Didn't matter to us but might for others. Neighbourhood was quiet and we had a lovely stroll along Lac St. Louis followed by petite dejeuner at a local boulangerie with fabulous home baked breads. In true Quebec fashion, there was an ash tray conveniently placed by the door. No odour of smoke though. Very clean. Great value for price.

Date of stay: September 2018