“An absolutely superb evening at this stunning restaurant.”
Review of Brazils Kitchen

Brazils Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Chesham
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 30, 2018

This restaurant could not be faulted. Home cooked delicious food beautifully presented. The staff were very pleasant,attentive but not over-bearing. Excellent wine list red wine served at the correct room temperature.
Thank you so much for making our occasion so special.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Wow what a fantastic find and great asset for Chesham

Amazing meal last night to celebrate my parents golden wedding food and wine were absolutely delicious now working out when we can go back again

Reviewed September 14, 2018

If you want a really special meal. Beautifully cooked and well presented along with fabulous service this is the place to go.

We had a meal for 3, I had the fillet steak it was mouth-wateringly soft and cooked exactly as I had asked. My daughter who is fussy and admits it had the cannelloni and emptied her plate - unheard of.

This is a wonderful restaurant I have had worse in Michelin starred restaurants, I almost don't want to write this in case it becomes impossible to book.

If you are thinking about it - go and enjoy.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

We visited this Friday night. We thoroughly enjoyed our food. It was so good both visually and to eat, we kept thinking Greg Wallace and John Torode were going to walk in for Masterchef. The staff were friendly without being overbearing. It isn't cheap, but we thought its better than some of the posher places in Old Amersham. The menu changes monthly and there is a small choice on the menu, but it is a small place. We will be back

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We found out about Brazil's from a recommendation and were not disappointed! My wife and I have two young kids so when we go out (rarely!!) we need it to be good. Brazil's didn't let us down.

As soon as we arrived we were greeted my friendly staff who offered us a choice of tables and made us feel at home.

It's got a lovely atmosphere with quirky decorations and an intimate feel.

We treated ourselves to cocktails and settled in. Food wise the highlights (all of it was great!) were my wife's smoked salmon starter, and the pig cheeks. The salmon was light delicate and complex, delicious and very unusual. The pig cheeks were slow cooked rich and melt in the mouth.

We are lucky enough to have been to some top restaurants before, and this little gem in Chesham is up there with them all! We shall be back!!

1  Thank Climber138040