We stayed in this hotel for a weekend trip to Barcelona. Especially the price of the room was excellent (about 45 euros per room per night). The rooms are clean, provided with shower necessities, a safe, a TV, a minibar and there is room service from a take out restaurant (we didn't try this though).
The location is very nice. The hotel is in a quiet suburb area, which feels very safe, around the corner from a metro station which takes you down town Barcelona in 25 minutes for 85 cents. There's a big shopping mall about 200 meters down the road, with a few small restaurants and fast food chains. I would not recommend the Wok restaurant across from the hotel, since the food is not that great and a bit overpriced.
The staff in the hotel speaks excellent English and is very service oriented. Don't expect the people in the rest of Cornella to speak English... Make sure to take a dictionary or translate sheet with you if you don't speak Spanish and would like to eat or buy something!
From the airport you can either take a taxi (about 25 euros) or bus L77 (about 2 euros). The taxi takes about 15 to 20 minutes without much traffic. The bus takes about 30 to 40 minutes. To get to Barcelona you can simply take the metro with a T10 ticket (10 single trips).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a lazy day by the pool to an exhilarating night in the city, experience the best of both worlds at the NH Cornella hotel in Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Travelocity.ca so you can book your NH Cornella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Cornella Hotel Cornella De Llobregat
- Nh Cornella Barcelona
- NH Cornella Province Of Barcelona/Cornella De Llobregat