Choosing just one place to stay while visiting Corfu is a difficult task but I believe Dassia is probably your best bet. Kaloudis studios although just a few metres off the main road offer peace and quiet. Surrounded by a lovely cool garden - that comes complete with kittens - the studios are spacious and comfortable.
The kitchen is fully equipped and if something is missing Fotini ,the adorable hostess, will get it for you ( I asked for a toaster and she got us one in a second ! ) The beds are a bit hard for european standards but the towels are the fluffiest I have come across.
There is a supermarket across the main road and other shops as well but of course you won't be spending your time in Dassia. A car is absolutely necessary in my opinion to tour the island and if you need advice Fotini will be happy to provide it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kaloudis Apartments & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaloudis Apartments Hotel Arillas
- Kaloudis Apartments Corfu
- Kaloudis Apartments Hotel Corfu
- Kaloudis Apartments & Studios Dassia, Corfu