We stayed for 4 nights in a lovely family room with TV, DVD, 01 king bed and 2 king singles. The kitchen was set up with everything that we need and the bathroom is clean. We really appreciated the laundry facility... every night we used to dry ours Ski clothes for the next day (perfect). Marina is very kind and helpful host and helped us with a late checkout so we could enjoy the last day until 1 PM. Great location for SKI on the winter (just 15 km from Whakapapa) or Tongariro Crossing. I would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tongariro Crossing Lodge is the only place of its kind in National Park Village. Our family-owned and operated boutique lodge caters for travellers seeking personal attention in a welcoming and laid-back atmosphere. We offer spacious and comfortable rooms with a distinctive historic character where you can relax and recharge after a hard day’s trekking, biking, skiing or travelling. In the warmer months, our landscaped grounds and patio garden, with mountain views, provide an oasis of calm and seclusion for weary adventurers. As travellers ourselves we know what it’s like exploring a new country or dashing down to the mountains for a weekend. We strive to offer a place where guests can feel rested, at home and taken care of from the moment they arrive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Tongariro Crossing Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tongariro Crossing Hotel National Park Village
- Tongariro Crossing Lodge New Zealand/National Park Village